Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

03-09-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona smiled, providing the background music or her singing. When she finished, Sona showed she was clearly impressed.

♪Wow, even better than I expected, ♪ Sona replied, ♪Do you sing a lot in your spare time?♪

Tybresa's cheeks flush red at the compliment and smiles, seeming pleased of herself. She bows her head humbly.

Thank you for your kind words, Maven. I used to sing quite often when I was just a demacian girl at my father's manor, but presently I have far less time to spend on my artistic callings.

I do sing when I am in my office and working, though - just to make things more pleasantly. She chuckles. My little hummingbirds like to accompany me when I do, and then my office turns into a concert.

Do you find the lyrics I have provided to be befitting to your song, Maven of Strings?

Shandora

03-09-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Jayce shook his head. "Nothing that I can think of. I guess I shall depart now?"

She smiles. It's up to you, Jayce. I'm not kicking you out of my office - heavens forbid that! But I also know better than to keep a champion for /too/ long, especially when they are within the Institute.

She casually waves her hand. Besides, I'll always be here should you wish to talk to me. You're always welcome in my office, as is everyone.

She smiles. Best of luck on the Fields, champion! I shall see you again soon enough, I'm certain. she lets out a soft giggle.

AskTheVengeance

03-09-2013

((Sorry for the wait on this. I've been working a lot this week (which is difficult in high school :P) so it has been hard to get motivated to do something new. But without further wait...))

*Brand walks into the Steward's room, taking in his surroundings. This time the summoners have taken no chances. He is handcuffed with anti-magic bracelets to make sure there aren't any "accidents"*

Hey. I am here to talk about your proposal of getting me full ownership of my bar.

Ask the String

03-09-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa's cheeks flush red at the compliment and smiles, seeming pleased of herself. She bows her head humbly.

Thank you for your kind words, Maven. I used to sing quite often when I was just a demacian girl at my father's manor, but presently I have far less time to spend on my artistic callings.

I do sing when I am in my office and working, though - just to make things more pleasantly. She chuckles. My little hummingbirds like to accompany me when I do, and then my office turns into a concert.

Do you find the lyrics I have provided to be befitting to your song, Maven of Strings?

Sona nodded, ♪Much better than I could have done. And I'm not just saying that because I can't speak. You have a true talent. Have you ever sung in front of a big addiance before?♪

Shandora

03-09-2013

Quote:
AskTheVengeance:
((Sorry for the wait on this. I've been working a lot this week (which is difficult in high school :P) so it has been hard to get motivated to do something new. But without further wait...))

*Brand walks into the Steward's room, taking in his surroundings. This time the summoners have taken no chances. He is handcuffed with anti-magic bracelets to make sure there aren't any "accidents"*

Hey. I am here to talk about your proposal of getting me full ownership of my bar.

(( No need to apologize, I know exactly how it feels - high school becomes very crowded with work at certain periods. I'll hit that bump myself sooner or later. ))

Tybresa was working on a response to a nondescript letter which only bore the unmistakeable seal of Noxus. She raises her glance as the door opens, revealing none other than the Burning Vengeance. She promptly stands up and nods politely, smiling warmly.

Ah, champion Brand - greetings and be welcome to my office. Please, have a seat. she gestures at the two seats in front of her desk. She puts the two letters in the drawer of desk, planning to work on them later. Instead, she pulls out a blank, high-quality sheet of paper with a beautifully detailed margin and the sigil of the Council of Equity at each corner.

Of course, I was actually expecting you to come by here. she smirks. I made sure to have some security measures taken though. she gestures at the bindings. No offense meant to you, but I would prefer my office not smell of smoke or have the cushions of the seats burned. I only hope you understand.

Now. she takes back her seat as she takes a purple-feathered quill and dips it in the nearby inkwell.

If we want to appeal at the Council of Equity for full ownership of the place you are also bound to for serving your punishment issued by Demacia's justice court, you will have to make some compromises, I fear.

It is not only the Council that you have to convince here - they also have to convince the judges on your case to allow your request. And in order to show that you are no longer a threat to the city - or its citizens whom will make part of your clientele ...

Well. We'll see what we can come up now, won't we? she smiles.

Shandora

03-09-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona nodded, ♪Much better than I could have done. And I'm not just saying that because I can't speak. You have a true talent. Have you ever sung in front of a big addiance before?♪

Tybresa's cheeks fluster a deeper hue of red. Hmm ... a big audience? Why, I haven't really ... she taps her lower lip with her index finger thoughtfully. I would sing mostly to myself ... if you could consider the family of twelve hummingbirds to be an audience, then I believe you can say so. she chuckles.

Ah, but no, I jest - I did sing at my mother's funeral without taking notice of the crowd, if that counts. She shrugs her shoulder, her voice slightly saddened. Over a hundred people attended - only for the sake of my father, mind you ... my mother had no friends within Demacia.

She slightly tilts her head as her expression becomes quizzical. If I may be so bold, Maven of Strings - but what are you planning to do?

AskTheVengeance

03-09-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
(( No need to apologize, I know exactly how it feels - high school becomes very crowded with work at certain periods. I'll hit that bump myself sooner or later. ))

Tybresa was working on a response to a nondescript letter which only bore the unmistakeable seal of Noxus. She raises her glance as the door opens, revealing none other than the Burning Vengeance. She promptly stands up and nods politely, smiling warmly.

Ah, champion Brand - greetings and be welcome to my office. Please, have a seat. she gestures at the two seats in front of her desk. She puts the two letters in the drawer of desk, planning to work on them later. Instead, she pulls out a blank, high-quality sheet of paper with a beautifully detailed margin and the sigil of the Council of Equity at each corner.

Of course, I was actually expecting you to come by here. she smirks. I made sure to have some security measures taken though. she gestures at the bindings. No offense meant to you, but I would prefer my office not smell of smoke or have the cushions of the seats burned. I only hope you understand.

Now. she takes back her seat as she takes a purple-feathered quill and dips it in the nearby inkwell.

If we want to appeal at the Council of Equity for full ownership of the place you are also bound to for serving your punishment issued by Demacia's justice court, you will have to make some compromises, I fear.

It is not only the Council that you have to convince here - they also have to convince the judges on your case to allow your request. And in order to show that you are no longer a threat to the city - or its citizens whom will make part of your clientele ...

Well. We'll see what we can come up now, won't we? she smiles.

Hello, Steward. Thank you for having me.

*He walks over to the chair and sits down, then looks at the cuffs*

Eh, I don't mind too much. Didn't come looking for a fight anyway. A threat to the city? I haven't incinerated a civilian in nearly a week! Heheh. Probably shouldn't bring that up when the time comes, eh? So, what's the first step here?

Shandora

03-09-2013

Quote:
AskTheVengeance:
Hello, Steward. Thank you for having me.

*He walks over to the chair and sits down, then looks at the cuffs*

Eh, I don't mind too much. Didn't come looking for a fight anyway. A threat to the city? I haven't incinerated a civilian in nearly a week! Heheh. Probably shouldn't bring that up when the time comes, eh? So, what's the first step here?

Tybresa smiles bemusedly. I think it would be best that you keep that unmentioned /and/ for longer than a week.

Basically, what we have to do is this. You tell me all the arguments you would say in front of the Council of Equity so that you may convince them to give you ownership of the place and I will write it down in a proper manner before forwarding it to a High Councilor.

As soon as they discuss it, they will let me know of their decision and I will pass it down to you.

Mind you, you have to come up with some pretty good ideas - it's not just them you have to persuade, they also have to bring up the problem among Demacia's authorities. If they do not grant you permission to run your own bar within their city, then there's no point in convincing the High Councilors. Logical, no?

She taps at the paper laid in front of her. So, tell me - what would your first argument be?

Valorans Outlaw

03-09-2013

He nods, bowing to the woman. "I'll see you around, Tybresa."

Jayce would then open the door, and close it behind him.

Fae Lulu

03-09-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa's eyebrow shot up, obviously being surprised by the question.

Funniest thing I can do ...?

She ponders for a moment. Then for another. And another moment passes. She snaps her fingers together as an idea formed in her thoughts.

Why, I certainly have something that will trill you, my dear!

She stands up from her desk and confidently walks at the open window. She smirks at Lulu and makes a gesture for her to watch before she lets out a sharp, loud whistle.

She turns her back to the window and opens her arms as a swarm of blue hummingbirds promptly burst within the room and buzz around before they perch themselves on Tybresa's arms in an orderly fashion, each knowing their spot in their hierarchy. She chuckles delightfully.

Well? I think this was quite the neat trick - what do you think of my little family, Lulu?

Lulu's eyes and smile widen. The combination of seeing the birds and all the sweets going through her excited her to the brink of sanity.

"Wow they are so cool!" Lulu exclaimed as she climbed onto Tybresa's desk to get a better view, "I tried to do that with the birds in the Glade, but they kept changing shape. It was really frustrating. How long did it take you to teach them that?"