Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Steward-Summoner Tybresa [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aelic Calishodo

03-08-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa shakes her head, speaking in a bitter tone.

Well then, you should have thought of that -before- you meddled with my things.

She sighs loudly and conjures back the window, making sure to close it (tightly) before she sits behind her desk, watching Aelic try to puzzle his way out from the mess he caused on himself. She would occasionally voice out some directions.

That didn't sit there...

Be careful with that!

If you break that, I -will- break you.

After he picks up the last item he trips and drops it to the ground where it breaks. Owwowowowowow. He rubs his forehead where it hit the ground. He looks at the item. Oh....

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪ Oh I don't think that would too much of a stretch,♪ Sona replied, ♪Here, I'll play a few measures so you can get a feel for the song.♪

Sona started by playing a calm melody. It started off quiet, soft, and lovely, and gradually grew into a tune that would bear reminiscent of traditional Ionian music, save for a few changed notes.

Tybresa nods her head slowly as she listens, closing her eyes as she lets the music surround her. After Sona finishes her melody, she raises her hands to clap lightly at the Maven's performance.

Bravo, bravo - magnificently done, champion. No less than I would have expected of you.

She taps her lower lip thoughtfully. Hmm ... I think I have some lyrics in mind that could fit with that melody.

She clears her throat, humming lightly to herself as she warms her vocal cords. She begins singing softly, her voice a lullaby.

A kite above a graveyard grey,
At the end of the line far, far away...
A child holding on to the magic of birth and awe.

Oh, how beautiful it used to be -
Just you and me, far beyond the sea..
The waters, scarce in motion, quivering still.

At the end of the river, the sundown beams...
All the relics of a life long lived.
Here, weary traveler, rest your wand -
Sleep the journey from your eyes.

She finishes abruptly by clearing her throat once again, signaling the end of her song. She looks at Sona with a shy smile.

I hope you found my ... performance entertaining, at least. I personally found this song more befitting to your melody. I also imagine the seas to play an important part for Ionia, considering it is a couple of islands surrounded by leagues of waves.

(( Song for reference here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOGjU5aeiOsQ). ))

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Nami:
Nami rubs the back of her head as Tybresa speaks "Well...thank you..." she says, unsure of what else she could. "Perhaps that would be best." She then looked away "I've got another questions though, I know that most champions plan to stay champions but... how does one...quit? I mean, I don't plan on quitting soon, well maybe if I get lucky... Once I have the moonstone I plan on going back home and living there once more, with my people..."

Tybresa nods to herself, seeming pleased of what she accomplished and walked back to her desk, taking a blank sheet of paper and a pen at hand, skillfully drawing a map of the Institute filled with all the important locations, points of interest as well as personal notes that she would want Nami to know.

Her focus is drawn from the map as the question resonates through the air - her eyebrows shot up slightly in surprise. She blinks several times, pondering.

Well ... that is a question that neither I or the Council of Equity thought of. Understandable, we won't be keeping you here as soon as you find what you seek - clearly, your people need you more in this case....

She taps the pen on the desk's surface, thinking for a while. She then smiles politely at Nami as she speaks in a friendly matter, continuing tracing the map of the Institute.

I will make sure to address the question to one of the High Councilors - although I fear that I cannot give you an exact answer, the best solution would be that you simply state your desire to be unbound from the Nexus Crystal that allows the summoners to call on you on the Fields of Justice.

she shrugs and flips the paper, continuing to write.
Of course, I believe you would still be welcome to return again should you desire to ... a champion would still remain a champion, even if retired ...

She makes a small signature at the corner of the paper - a habit she cannot get rid of sadly - and smiles proudly. She stands up from her desk, paper in hand, and hands it to Nami. Should she look at it now, she would see the clear outlines of the Institute's halls and chambers, completed with arrows and other signs marking out directions to the rooms. On the back of it, she would find a full list of the rooms marked on the map as well as some friendly advices - or warnings.

And here it is - try finding the Cafeteria on this map. I want to make sure that you will be able to read it. I think it will prove to be quite useful to you until you get used to the layout.

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Aelic Calishodo:
After he picks up the last item he trips and drops it to the ground where it breaks. Owwowowowowow. He rubs his forehead where it hit the ground. He looks at the item. Oh....

Tybresa winces as the object inevitably falls on the floor, shattering into thousands of pieces - it was an expensive demacian vase, a gift from one of the champions a year ago.

She glared at Aelic and flicked her hand towards the shards scattered on the floor - in the blink of an eye, the mess suddenly gathered back to a single, common point and began reforming itself, the vase appearing whole and unscathed.

Tybresa motioned at the cupboard next to the couch, her voice authoritative.

Put that vase there - carefully - and then sit down. You and I have a little talk to go through. she raised her eyebrow, a sign that she won't take no as an answer.

Valorans Outlaw

03-08-2013

He sighs, shrugging, standing up from his seat, looking at her now. "Oh, please, I bet it isn't just the Piltover women." He grins at her. "I've generally gotten over my past, however."

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
He sighs, shrugging, standing up from his seat, looking at her now. "Oh, please, I bet it isn't just the Piltover women." He grins at her. "I've generally gotten over my past, however."

Tybresa lets out a laugh. Hahah - now /here's/ the Jayce we all know and love. And certainly, I'm sure it's not just the ladies of Piltover - let's not forget the innocent maidens from Demacia swooning at the sound of your name, or the sultry seductresses of Noxus moaning -....

She clears her throat. You know where I'm getting at. She chuckles and grins.

I have no doubt you have, Jayce, my friend. But make a point not to forget it either - it's the past that made us who we are now, in the present and had set the bricks that will build the path towards the future.

She smiles encouragingly. A brighter tomorrow, as you would say, hmm?

Valorans Outlaw

03-08-2013

Jayce rolled his eyes, still grinning. "You know a bit too much sometimes, yeah?" He chuckles. "Indeed, a brighter tommorow is what I enjoy the most, and what I look forward too the most...for now, at least."

Shandora

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Jayce rolled his eyes, still grinning. "You know a bit too much sometimes, yeah?" He chuckles. "Indeed, a brighter tommorow is what I enjoy the most, and what I look forward too the most...for now, at least."

She lets out a lighthearted chuckle. Why, I am the Steward - it is my job to know these things, but also to let them be said at the right time so that I may raise the spirits of those feeling low.

She smiles warmly at Jayce. That is the spirit, my friend. Never take your eyes from the horizon.

She nods slowly, her voice returning to a more polite tone. Is there something else you would like to ask of me, champion? I always enjoyed your company - but alas, I know that I cannot be so selfish and keep you all for myself. I'm certain there are plenty of summoners waiting for you to leave my office and summon you on the Fields of Justice. She chuckles. And I'm not planning to keep them from it for long!

Ask the String

03-08-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa nods her head slowly as she listens, closing her eyes as she lets the music surround her. After Sona finishes her melody, she raises her hands to clap lightly at the Maven's performance.

Bravo, bravo - magnificently done, champion. No less than I would have expected of you.

She taps her lower lip thoughtfully. Hmm ... I think I have some lyrics in mind that could fit with that melody.

She clears her throat, humming lightly to herself as she warms her vocal cords. She begins singing softly, her voice a lullaby.

A kite above a graveyard grey,
At the end of the line far, far away...
A child holding on to the magic of birth and awe.

Oh, how beautiful it used to be -
Just you and me, far beyond the sea..
The waters, scarce in motion, quivering still.

At the end of the river, the sundown beams...
All the relics of a life long lived.
Here, weary traveler, rest your wand -
Sleep the journey from your eyes.

She finishes abruptly by clearing her throat once again, signaling the end of her song. She looks at Sona with a shy smile.

I hope you found my ... performance entertaining, at least. I personally found this song more befitting to your melody. I also imagine the seas to play an important part for Ionia, considering it is a couple of islands surrounded by leagues of waves.

(( Song for reference here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOGjU5aeiOsQ). ))

Sona smiled, providing the background music or her singing. When she finished, Sona showed she was clearly impressed.

♪Wow, even better than I expected, ♪ Sona replied, ♪Do you sing a lot in your spare time?♪

Valorans Outlaw

03-08-2013

Jayce shook his head. "Nothing that I can think of. I guess I shall depart now?"