Nerf volibear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icestealth 2

03-03-2013

ahhaha u sucker dont know anything about voliber..he is my main and u know how to play really well with him...many people are annoyed because the passiev bit is the only good thing he has singed can launch u back and slow u and u dont ask to nerf him do u???

V4nquish911

03-03-2013

i dont think so

HEXXEN9x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

play brand- the one with a passive like ignite

KOMOWO

03-03-2013

Voli is not OP... he is just easy to play. his passive, his ult, his flip and slow and his massive W attack at low health all just work VERY well together with little creativity or skill required. he is probably the most synergistic champ Riot has released... I love playing him for that reason, each skill is useful and each complements another. his passive is not OP, just don't engage him. the cooldown is pretty long so its really only a factor in about 1/3rd of the fights he ends up in. as for the flip and slow combo... bring flash. flash AFTER he uses that combo and you are all good.... so many people flash BEFORE he uses his chase and flip... if you make that mistake you deserve to get mauled by a polar bear with lightning fists

The Lonely Ward

03-03-2013

He's a tank that has 10-20 second cool downs after his combo is done all he can do is basic attacks, nerfing volibear is illogical. Just because you died to him, and your ego tricks its self into thinking you're the best, and anyone who kills you is OP doesn't mean he should be nerfed.

MicKretz

03-03-2013

i like voli...never played him yet....but never had probs with him.....i saw some that are good and some that are bad.....i think he is fine....but my opinion means very little....seeing as its curretnly downvoted 9x

Freakinferal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Suddenly, ignite doesn't exists.

Mookeypoop

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
the only thing i have against voli is that if he stacks hp early game and i get an AD item he still does more damage than I do. like last game i played top against him i had teemo, and i killed him right away and bought tier 2 boots with AS i also picked up a long sword to start phage. i go back to lane and hes lvl 4 and im lvl 5 and he has ruby crystal. he turret dives me flips me over and while tanking the turret kills me with skills WHILE im attaacking him. that is OP.
What happen to your q? NO exhaust? flash? Beside why did you start with the long sword just go ap easy

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

03-17-2013

his passive is not the problem. they nerfed singed because of his fling. they need to nerf volibear because of this fling. sorry.

FreljordsFinest

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamusss View Post
his passive is not the problem. they nerfed singed because of his fling. they need to nerf volibear because of this fling. sorry.
Except you know... Voli's flip does almost non existant damage