Nerf volibear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fr0st3d Ez

03-02-2013

So i believe that most of you guys are annoyed from that voli i really think his passive should be nerfed even his abilites because that's really annoying hope you guys vote and nerf that voli

Sowing My Seed

03-02-2013

I've never played as Volibear only against him, and he's only trouble for me early game with his one thing that launches you back. Volibear is weak on his own, he's meant to support the team and initiate from what I've seen other than that he's nothing to worry about unless you don't know how to counter a tank. AS an Irelia I just say FEED ME MOAR

ROKAF JE

03-03-2013

Play Elise.

Sowing My Seed

03-03-2013

Play anyone that counters tanks well and be sure to build in enough speed to outrun him.

Aamon2500

03-03-2013

Why should his passive be nerfed? it's like Garens passive but heals more and has a way longer CD.

KaiguraTalent

03-03-2013

Voli free week will end soon. Also post this nerf stuff at champion feedback.

laxjoh

03-03-2013

LOL if you want to nerf Volibear, let's just nerf side stepping. It dodges all skill shots, it's too op. Nerf side step Riot. It's almost like cheating if Volibear is considered OP.

Taarki

03-03-2013

the only thing i have against voli is that if he stacks hp early game and i get an AD item he still does more damage than I do. like last game i played top against him i had teemo, and i killed him right away and bought tier 2 boots with AS i also picked up a long sword to start phage. i go back to lane and hes lvl 4 and im lvl 5 and he has ruby crystal. he turret dives me flips me over and while tanking the turret kills me with skills WHILE im attaacking him. that is OP.

Nagasis

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
the only thing i have against voli is that if he stacks hp early game and i get an AD item he still does more damage than I do. like last game i played top against him i had teemo, and i killed him right away and bought tier 2 boots with AS i also picked up a long sword to start phage. i go back to lane and hes lvl 4 and im lvl 5 and he has ruby crystal. he turret dives me flips me over and while tanking the turret kills me with skills WHILE im attaacking him. that is OP.
or you just suck

The LeBlanc Show

03-03-2013

"I attacked a tank and died" next thread