Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twitch Visual Upgrade?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rosnik

03-02-2013

i think that twitch is one of the best champs in the game and my favorite ad carry. his particles look old and dirty and i know thats part of the look but i think he needs to be visually redone because compared to every other champion he has like 0 moving parts. his tail doesnt even really do anything. just saying it would be much appreciated!

Aringhe

03-02-2013

You realize Karma has been here since the beta and hasn't had one, right?

Rosnik

03-02-2013

Quote:
Aringhe:

well then give her one too. ive never actually seen a karma so i wouldnt know. i guess shes just really that awful...

Lawful

02-10-2014

Quote:
Aringhe:

Please dont talk **** out of your ass, karmas has been introduced waaaaaaaaaaay later after twitch, twitch has been every since the beta of the league and he never had a visual update.

+1 for his visual update.

Twitch release 2009
Karma was released in 2011

SO yeah, twitch is really old, karma is a new ****.

HEXXEN9x

Recruiter

02-21-2014

Twitch not a meta champ, thats why he gets thrown under the bus. VU upgrade on a champion that's 1/4. people buy more into the meta champs skins and we get champs like twitch starved of QOL buffs and any basic maintenance on him to not make him a chore to play as he is atm.

Crabby

02-21-2014

Da necro ._.