March MCCC - Volryia, the Cleansing Strike.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeVentNoir

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Let's get right into it.

-Passive- 1.2 seconds of CC is really long for a passive especially in the early game but it works in this case because it's a snare.
It is long in the early game, I agree. But in the early game you have tarics level 1 stun, which is point, click, stun. You have level 1 lux light binding, which is a long range snare. You have morgana's binding, Ryze's point, click snare.... 1.2 Seconds of staying still which takes at least 5.6 seconds to apply (4 AA at 0.7/second). Also, if you stand around for 4 aa at level 1-3 you deserve what you get.

Quote:
-Q- Eh...It's okay but it could be better if it made your AA's deal a little extra damage.
On any kind of ADC, melee or ranged, AA's hurt. It's intended for a more mobile late game, or comboing with E
Quote:
-W- Once again a 1.5 snare is powerful early game. You can easily chain your passive and this for almost 3 seconds of CC. I'd make the snare scale throughout the game starting at 0.5 then make its way up to 1.5. Other then that it's pretty good.
You could not combo this. Your enemy could activate it, but you need to be at A: Max fury, and B: Max stacks for it to be at full power. Early game, thats not going to happen. If the enemy does attack you, well, they snared themselves. The fact that you capitalised on their mistakes is just good gameplay. Do you attack Annie when her Molten Shield is up? No, because it hurts you. Do you attack Volyria when Electrified Body is up? No, it snares you if you're in 450 units. Remember, you can simply attack from longer range and it does nothing.

Quote:
-E- 7 auto-attacks that can't miss is incredibly overpowered. Might as well be fighting a fed Yi. I'd tone it down a bit. making 5 total AA's the max.
It's 6 total at level 5. It's not 6 extra.

This is her single damaging ability. It's melee range only, only every 8 seconds, and while it can hurt, it's a burst which is weak early game, scales up, then weakens off again (as your AS rises). Late game you should have a maxed AS with Volyria, and thus get 20 attacks in 8 seconds, + 6 from this skill. It's only a 30% buff like that.

Quote:
-R- Base damage is way too powerful at all levels. I don't think any existing ability deals over 1000 base damage at level 3 not to mention 450 base damage at level 1 (Not to mention 0.9 AP scaling). I understand it has a very small hit box and a windup (And it does balance it) but it's no fun for the enemy to completely loose a fight before it even begins because of a good hit on any body on the team.
Pantheon deals 1000 base damage with grand skyfall. With 1.0 AP scaling. And a 1400 diameter impact. This is slightly more powerful, has a much, much, smaller AoE, and is what makes this character the assassin she is. You spot a Mage or Adc standing still, clearing some jungle creeps (due to good warding). Or on low HP, recalling. Press R, target, BOOM. Finish off as needed. As for "completely lose a teamfight" Bah. If they are are clustered together, ignore the marker, and let someone land that much damage on them, then they deserved to lose it.

Quote:
All in all, it's a pretty good concept. No real problems that I can see. I hope I was of some help. ^^
Thanks. I got the idea from "Thousand cuts" and the concept of somebody with electrical powers.

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

bump for contest people

LeVentNoir

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkey20 View Post
bump for contest people
Cheers man.

LeVentNoir

03-07-2013

Bump for more feedback? I'd really like some detailed thoughts, will review trade.

Bararuku

03-07-2013

I feel like her Ulti is to short, but I'm very empresses with the level of creativity into putting a new kind of game play with her abilities. I really like her W, this seems complicated but I like how you present the idea that attacking her could be fetal if her W is not on cooldown. Although it kinda feels like she has a lot of snare to her abilities which could be a little op. Awesome champion indeed though!
Mind reviewing my champ?

LeVentNoir

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bararuku View Post
I feel like her Ulti is to short, but I'm very empresses with the level of creativity into putting a new kind of game play with her abilities. I really like her W, this seems complicated but I like how you present the idea that attacking her could be fetal if her W is not on cooldown. Although it kinda feels like she has a lot of snare to her abilities which could be a little op. Awesome champion indeed though!
Mind reviewing my champ?
What about her ulti? Channel time, cooldown? Too small an area?

W is meant to be "I'm going in, leave me alone or i'll make you sit still and feel pain". It only works on sources within 450r, so allows even the shortest ranged ranged champs to make potshots.

There is a lot of snare, but I don't think it's OP when snare just stops you moving, rather than attacking etc. It's also quite short ranged this snare, and often short duration. Notice the lack of dashes, blinks or speed steroids, this melee fighters has to get into the fight somehow.

Bararuku

03-07-2013

ah ok, so shes mostly a up in you're face champ with not much on range except her ulti. Also I'm basing this on Panth's ult but I think panths ult taks 5 seconds total for him to reach another part of the map, so I kinda feel Vol has a shorter ulti that can give her an advantage rather quickly in a fight.

LeVentNoir

03-07-2013

Quote:
ah ok, so shes mostly a up in you're face champ with not much on range except her ulti. Also I'm basing this on Panth's ult but I think panths ult taks 5 seconds total for him to reach another part of the map, so I kinda feel Vol has a shorter ulti that can give her an advantage rather quickly in a fight.
She has a long range long cooldown movement + damage ultimate. She has no ranged abilities except one which extends her aa's to range. She wants to be close into peoples faces.

Also, panth takes 1.5 seconds channel time + 2 seconds for 3.5 total to lane a 1400diameter pieplate bomb.

Bararuku

03-07-2013

Lol ah ok, I'm still getting used to the math so sorry if I offended you're champion a little, but by the sounds of it the Ulti is more then fine :P

LeVentNoir

03-07-2013

Quote:
Lol ah ok, I'm still getting used to the math so sorry if I offended you're champion a little, but by the sounds of it the Ulti is more then fine :P
No it's ok, it just seems like 5 seconds going oh god,mandrop