[Challenger NA] Lessons in League by Frostarix/Dazzling Doge - Improve Ranked Play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vios

3 Weeks Ago

League of Legends Lessons – Improve your Play in Ranked

Frostarix/Vios (Challenger/Diamond 1 Experience)

About Me:

Introduction:
Hi all! My name is Frostarix/Vios (formerly Dazzling Doge). I hit level 30 in January of 2013, so I am still relatively new to the game by most people’s standards. I don’t have any background in playing MOBAs – most of my experience lies in min/maxing MMOs (world record DPS parses). As a result, I try to optimize my play in many ways. It took me a total of 8 months (September 2013) to hit Diamond 1. There were challenges along the way, but I improved steadily and hit Challenger in February of 2013. I currently reside in Challenger on one account and 90+ Diamond 1 on the other (since it had dropped out of Challenger from focusing on the other account). I have become interested in tutoring people (accelerating ranked progress).

Lolking/OP.GG Profile Links:
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=frostarix
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Vios
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/35872813
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/43513269

Ranked History (Achievements/Milestones):
Season 3:
January 2013 – Level 30
September 2013 - Diamond 1.
End of Season 3 - Two accounts in Mid Diamond 1 (55 and 53 LP).
Season 4:
February 2014 – Challenger on 1 account
June 2014 - Challenger on 2 accounts at different times

What I Offer:
• 1v1’s to pinpoint areas to improve in
• High Knowledge of Meta Champions
• Answering Questions about Lane Matchups/Attitude/Gaining MMR
• Ways of Improving Tiers (It took me 8 months to hit Diamond 1 after hitting 30. I can make this faster with what I’ve learned along the way)
• Roaming Tactics
• Skirmishing in Early/Mid Game
• Recognizing Team Comps and how to play these comps (or against them)
• Playing in Late Game – Strategies
• Rune Page Optimization
• Mastery Optimization
• Computer Optimization
• Mouse Optimization
• Latency Optimization
• Skype Call for Communication
• Learning to take Risks
• Custom Games to practice CS (with and without harass)
• Normal Games (if requested)
• Spectating of stream or spectating through client

What I Expect:
• English Language
• Willingness to improve and learn
• Zero blaming of other players (you are here to learn how to carry OTHER people – NOT BLAME)
• Requests on what you’d like to focus on – look at the “What I Offer” above and decide what is most important to you
• Uploaded Replay of Game to review and point out anything to work on (easiest way to improve in my opinion)
• Ability to accept criticism (do not take anything I say personally - constructive criticism should not be taken as offense)

Price:
All lessons are to be paid PRIOR to the lesson. We can discuss time/schedule for lessons to take place. Upon agreement of time, I will send you an invoice on Paypal. Following the successful transaction, we can arrange a time for the lesson to take place.

$19.00/hour for a single person

$15.00/hour (per person) for two people at once – Must be paid in advance of lesson – this can be useful if you are both at the same level. You can play against one another in a custom game and I can offer tips.

IGN:
Frostarix/Dazzling Doge (please add Frostarix)

Contact Methods:
• Email frostarix@gmail.com

Streaming:
http://www.twitch.tv/frostarix

Suit of Clubs

3 Weeks Ago

Good luck with your sales

Vios

3 Weeks Ago

b

Vios

3 Weeks Ago

b

Vios

3 Weeks Ago

b

Vios

3 Weeks Ago

b

Vios

3 Weeks Ago

b

McFlailin

3 Weeks Ago

Just curious. Have you made any money this way and if so would you let me knowin general how much? I'm getting internet at my house soon and am looking to be getting challenger this year and promote a stream. Is there any money in it for a dedicated gamer?

I believe I would be diamond or challanger by now if I had internet at my house. I've only ever played league at friends and haven't had the time to play enough ranked games to gain much ELO.

I am a very dedicated gamer, addicted to league of legends.. The last game that I as addicted to was Dark Swords.. Which I managed to be top five in the server for a year and I made over 10,000$ from in prizes and grinding plat and selling for real $ through a website I made.. I also made and sold bots for the game.

I feel like I can be one of the top 100 players in NA. Is ther much profit in it if I don't get on a professional team? (I'd love to be adopted into a gaming house)

Vios

3 Weeks Ago

b

Vios

3 Weeks Ago

b