3 Rune pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jiujitsuPhD

1 Hour Ago

I just hit 30 and am building my rune pages. I have 2 built and am building a 3rd. I am hoping they are generic enough that they can fit all roles for the most part. Here they are:

1: AD quint, AD marks, Armor Seals, MR glyphs

2. AP quints, AP marks, Armor seals, MR glyphs

this is the one I am having more trouble with. I am thinking it would be for jung champs that rely on attack speed. Otherwise all other roles would fit the first two pages. I am thinking kayle, warwick, yi, type champs here

3. AP quints, AS marks, Armor seals, AP glyphs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wow cc nub

1 Hour Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiujitsuPhD View Post
I just hit 30 and am building my rune pages. I have 2 built and am building a 3rd. I am hoping they are generic enough that they can fit all roles for the most part. Here they are:

1: AD quint, AD marks, Armor Seals, MR glyphs

2. AP quints, AP marks, Armor seals, MR glyphs

this is the one I am having more trouble with. I am thinking it would be for jung champs that rely on attack speed. Otherwise all other roles would fit the first two pages. I am thinking kayle, warwick, yi, type champs here

3. AP quints, AS marks, Armor seals, AP glyphs...
Hmm, I would like to propose some changes. First off the AP page, Hybrid penetration marks are better not only for your auto attacks to last hit or to harass but also more spell damage.

As for your jungle page, I'd highly recommend movement speed for most junglers. This will help them gank better and a slightly faster jungle clear speed because of this movement speed increase.
Although I seem to notice AP runes in there. Let me propose 2 of them for you.

AD based/auto attack/Atk. Spd based junglers (ex. most all. Yi, WW, Udyr, Volibear, Xin,etc) : 9x attack speed marks, 9x armor or scaling health, 9x scaling MR gyphs (monsters don't deal magic dmg, so these are preferable. Unless you plan on ganking a high early magic damage opponent), 3x movement speed quints.

AP based jungler(ex. Elise, Amumu, Maokai, etc) :
9x hybrid pen marks, 9x armor or scaling health, 9x scaling MR gyphs, 3x movement speed quints

PS: Go for the first jungle page for WW, Yi.. Don't get AP on Yi (not anymore that is)