@Riot, Vs. bot Purple side

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fgfg

03-09-2013

Summoner's Rift rework needed. The river should go vertically and blue and purple side should completely mirror each other.

Tenshyo

03-09-2013

I agree

The FireWater

03-25-2013

bump

The FireWater

04-29-2013

mini necro bump, I still feel this is a good idea.

The FireWater

06-01-2013

Mini necro again. This thread got some support in the past, still think it's a good idea, and would love to hear if anyone has any additional thoughts on the matter.

otomokim

06-01-2013

All Riot really needs to do, is allow people to switch the location of the HUD items, what if it just swapped everything automatically for what side you end up on?

So if you are on purple team, all your abilitites are at the top, mini map, top left, avatar/champ info, top right, selected enemy info, bottom right.

Seems like the easiest fix, or a more complicated system of allowing each player to customize the layout of all the information, including the ability to disable some of it all together.

Marblesz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2013

This is a temporary fix, but they really do need to implement an angle switch option

The FireWater

06-03-2013

I am in full agreement that there should be a way to flip the hud position. It would make EVERYTHING better from playing purple side. But I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that doing so would be a complicated fix for Riot, and that they may be working on it already.

Occasional bot game vs purple would be a much simpler solution for the time being. Have people stop thinking of one side as the 'main side' and the other as the 'enemy side'.

The FireWater

07-15-2013

bump

The FireWater

10-13-2013

bumpage