Does Anyone Else Find It Funny That Ranked Solo Queue is a Joke Compared to Normals?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rillain

08-19-2013

I mean it's pretty damn ridiculous when I read this exchange between 2 people after a Ranked 5's game:

"Hey man lets duo?"
"Nah I can only play 1 more game and I want it to be fun so I'd rather do normals"

Sure people probably don't see much of a point in supporting in a normals game but at least they still try... In ranked people are more likely to suck and go terrorist mode on you because they know that the loss will hurt your rating. In ranked, people have an incentive to troll and make themselves feel better.

In normals you can pretty much say whatever you want and not have to worry about people get butthurt. In ranked you get reported for simply pointing out someone's mistakes. Heck I'm even guilty of reporting people when all they tell me is I am dumb for building a specific way. Many are scared to chat in Ranked because people spam reports... and when you make it to tribunal with enough reports, having JUST ONE incriminating message will warrant a punish. It's no coincidence that the good players are banned and the trolls continue to bait out rage.

Every friend I have in Diamond only played ranked for the shiny rating. As soon as they hit Diamond they went back to normals where games are actually fun and competitive. I want the shiny badge too so I'm not giving up yet, but Riot really needs to fix solo queue.

Start with placement matches and duo queue. Those are the 2 biggest problems...

Krivinn

08-19-2013

Got carried and your teamate didn't want to have to carry you lol.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2013

So how many threads you're going to make tonight crying? I count at least 3 on the 1st page of GD

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2013

Damn, its almost like ranked is competitive or something.

Rillain

08-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
So how many threads you're going to make tonight crying? I count at least 3 on the 1st page of GD
meh last episode of s1 game of thrones is buffering so might as well. do i offend you?

GStar RAW

08-19-2013

Actually, i don't agree. Normal is a ****storm of bronzies and unranked on my team, and diamonds and plats on their team. At least in ranked it's diamonds all around and people know what they're doing.