Attention Fellow Lore Junkies!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General J Swain

03-08-2013

Champion list updated. Roles almost all filled!

General J Swain

04-02-2013

Champion list updated! Come pay us a visit!

Orihara lzaya

04-06-2013

Join us today and Nocturne won't haunt your dreams.

...for tonight, at least.

General J Swain

04-10-2013

Champ list updated again. Come claim your role while it's still available!

Techn0kami

04-12-2013

I think the most confusing part is basically how the RP Website works, though if I had to pick a champion off of the list on the first post, it would either be Dr. Mundo or Fiddlesticks, for sure.

Reasons for playing one of the two...

Fiddlesticks: Because I really like him & I could totes be a bird with General Swain. The main thing is I'm not sure how I could roleplay him... which is honestly the biggest issue. Also, I would need reasons to leave the Institute of War, which is basically where I'm stuck as an eternal executioner.

Dr. Mundo: Because I really like him too & the roleplay opportunities are greater, frankly. I mean, I have Dr. Mundo, Corporate Mundo, plus I can get away with SO MUCH and do all the silly things. I don't need a reason because I'm Dr. Flippin' Mundo.

General J Swain

04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techn0kami View Post
I think the most confusing part is basically how the RP Website works, though if I had to pick a champion off of the list on the first post, it would either be Dr. Mundo or Fiddlesticks, for sure.

Reasons for playing one of the two...

Fiddlesticks: Because I really like him & I could totes be a bird with General Swain. The main thing is I'm not sure how I could roleplay him... which is honestly the biggest issue. Also, I would need reasons to leave the Institute of War, which is basically where I'm stuck as an eternal executioner.

Dr. Mundo: Because I really like him too & the roleplay opportunities are greater, frankly. I mean, I have Dr. Mundo, Corporate Mundo, plus I can get away with SO MUCH and do all the silly things. I don't need a reason because I'm Dr. Flippin' Mundo.
We definitely need a good Mundo. And we have potential plot interest ideas for Fid as well, if you are interested. Feel free to add me on client or pop into our chatbox on the bottom of the page if you have questions! I'm happy to answer.

Rat King Twitch

04-15-2013

Boop!

MysticalRaven

04-15-2013

bumps for Swainsy <3

General J Swain

04-17-2013

Champ list updated and bump.