Kernal Panics, Freezing whilst running the client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

War Scythe NA92

03-03-2013

Hey fellow Summoners
I've been playing the Mac beta client of LoL since release and I've increasingly been having difficulty with kernel panics, and freezing sometimes as soon as 20min into a match, this will continue to happen.I've had up to 6 complete lock ups of my client in one match which is at the very least embarrassing to my other teammates.
What I'm defining a "freeze" as is a complete lock up of controls on keys and mouse including key commands to attempt to force close the client. Sometimes I get audio otherwise nothing, sometimes it will continue and reboot otherwise it will be frozen with artifacts on screen that would remind me of a defective graphics card.) This is making me wonder if this isn't a hardware issue (I've had this MBPr for about one week.) rather then a software issue. I've been trouble shooting with apple support, otherwise I haven't had too much of an issue with lag or drop in FPS I've been steadily staying at 60FPS.

Macbook Pro Retina 15"
Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
Software OS X 10.8.2

Things I have done to attempt to fix it.
reset NVMRAM
reset SMC
disabled automatic graphics card switching
disabled automatically adjust brightness
Clean Reinstall of OS X

Possible software conflicts between client
F.Lux?
Time Machine?
Paragon NTFS?(This allows for Read and Write of NTFS file systems and the ability to create NTFS partitions from OS X) Apple support was wondering if this could be causing underlying conflicts so I've uninstalled this for the time being.)
File Vault encryption?
Boot Camp?

Update Sun. March 3 8:08 AM EST:
Game/OS X locked up within at 6 Min into my first match of the day. (audio still possible movement of mouse possible not not responsive. tried track pad gestures they were also not responsive. key commands and keyboard locked up.) I restarted tried logging back in froze within 1 min of game time restarted again. froze within 30 seconds of logging back in.
(if you were on a team with me in the twisted trees and read this I apologize for all the issues my hardware is causing)

Update Sun. March 3 8:13 AM EST: I forgot to add for some unknown reason I do not have the PBE folder for LoL (which I find quite odd) otherwise I'd also post log files.
I'm going to attempt a clean reinstall of the Mac Client to see if that helps.

Update Sun Mar 3 9:40 EST: uninstalling Paragon NTFS seemed to help somewhat? attaching log files after clean install.