Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yawn solo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Labrinth

03-01-2013

Anyone else getting tired of teams quitting after about 5-8 minutes?
just had a game i went ap shaco
shaco darius tf vs brand panth nasus
I got a first blood double kill went back bought, returned to lane got another kill followed by another double. by the time nasus hit lvl 4 he had left the game, then about 30 seconds later pantheon afk'd just spamming how in a ranked game darius would be banned so this wouldnt happen..... darius wasnt even present for most of the kills he went solo top lane. Check out my lolking ("boobania" for some reason i cant login to that account on chrome its buggy) and add panth/nasus to your ignore list , cant handle losing shouldnt be allowed to play imo.

how often does this happen to you guys, usually its about 1 in 5 for me the other team basically quits after fb

xDingwithsalad

03-01-2013

Wow, how amazing are you?

Findail1625

03-02-2013

Just give the other team first blood and then make an amazing comeback!

oNeffy

03-02-2013

Quote:
Findail1625:
Just give the other team first blood and then make an amazing comeback!

Or ignore them and stop complaining and take the free win.