god tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dmatyrant

12-03-2009

ok im gonna cut to the chase...you want to read this guide to know how to build his items what spells to get and what runes to get. ok now this guid is very attack speed and crit based because of what they did to him in new patch i will post a desired item list and order to pick abilities along with rune types to get at end of guide

early game:
brawlers gloves and 2 hp pots

ok you want to pick ignite and exhaust as you summoner abilities. start the game by getting your gloves and healing pots now try to lane with someone with exhaust or slowing abilities that or if you playing against few tanks solo mid or any other lane.ok now harrass and if you see a champ in your lane with at most a quarter of their hp kill them trust me you can. once you farmed about 1600 gold buy boots of speed(basic boots)vampiric scepter and zeal. head back to lane and continue to harass and/or kill enemy champs

mid game:
alright continue to harras and kill champions a main goal here is that if you have a few kills ganks will start happening so try to keep half your hp at all times so when you earn enough money buy berserkers greaves along with cloak of agility this will help you get tower dive kills. continue killing strategy and then buy phantom dancer. ok now people will switch lanes to get tower kills so this is the signal for late game

late game:
ok work your way with kills jungleing if you want to and tower kills to buy a bloodthirster followed by infinity edge. if your losing this is the farthest you will make it but if your winning you will want to buy last whisper(or black cleaver if tere are alot of tanks) your last item is up to you depending on if you want hp regen or just more crit chance.

desired items:
berserkers greaves
phantom dancer
bloodthirster
infinity edge
last whisper(for tanks black cleaver)
up to you

abilities:
1-bloodthirst
2-spinning slash
3-spinning slash
4-mocking shout
5-bloodthirst
6-undying rage
7-spinning slash
8-bloodthirst
9-spinning slash
10-bloodthirst
11-spinning slash
12-undying rage
13-bloodthirst
14-mocking shout
15-mocking shout
16-undying rage
17-mocking shout
18-mocking shout

runes:
ok for runes you can pick health regen so you dont have to get those items or you can get crit chance and attack speed.

Charmicarmicarmicat

12-03-2009

errr?

First of all, get either health regen, lifesteal or hp at start. You wanna max bloodLUST first, with 1 point into spin and shout until 10, where you start getting shout.

spin is for mobility until really late, therefore it makes sense to wait until later. Shout is great.

Your items are okay, but i wouldnt go phantom dancer right away. Also, your notion on lastwhisper/black cleaver for tanks makes no sense. Lastwhisper IS for tanks.

JunkRamen

12-03-2009

If you pick up gloves first I will switch lanes and harass you hard all game.

dmatyrant

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
errr?

First of all, get either health regen, lifesteal or hp at start. You wanna max bloodLUST first, with 1 point into spin and shout until 10, where you start getting shout.

spin is for mobility until really late, therefore it makes sense to wait until later. Shout is great.

Your items are okay, but i wouldnt go phantom dancer right away. Also, your notion on lastwhisper/black cleaver for tanks makes no sense. Lastwhisper IS for tanks.
ok the reason that you would want the way this is is because late game you are unstoppable you could 3 shot any champion and this isnt the only wany you could ever possibly do it i build m trynd this way and it works VERY WELL. but ya you could go hp regen but again this isnt set in stone "YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS OR YOU SUCK!!!"

KYNB23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2009

its hard to say which definite item build to go with him untill you see your enemy champs

but i personally go for crit and attack speed too if they let me farm to much in the beginning i can usually get my infinity edge really early if you want infinity edge early u should try and set rune page to attack speed and crit so you dont lack any attack speed cuz you didnt go for phantom dancer.

in the end of all this and all other discussions it really matters who you are up against

Vordrax

12-05-2009

I've been grabbing two Avarice Blades first, you can buy two if you grab the starting item (think it's the gloves) and 2 health pots, then lane till 1100 gold. They pay for themselves completely in 25 minutes, which seems like a great deal- except that the added crit is amazing on Trynd.

I go for shoes, then Malady (50% attack speed and some life steal is nothing to balk at). then the Bloodrazor (for tanky champs, I kill squishies easily enough without it.) But I play in a pre-made, so I mostly play the Initiator and DPS support.

Caress

12-05-2009

HP Pendant or Vampiric scepter
this part is up to you, if farming is good then get bf sword>infinity edge
after this go straight to phantom dancer.

if farming ain't so smooth, go back buy a couple avarice blade(not recommended) or get phantom dancer then infinity edge.

for shoes don't rush it!!!, just buy the brown one, don't rush it to zerker shoes or w.e shoes you want, i think brown is good enough. you don't want to delay your power!

lane with a partner, that way you can jungle a bit after a couple of lvls then return to your lane partner.

there're better build out there so try them out, my build isn't that good but it work for me.

ShirakFaeryn

12-05-2009

I've posted this in another topic before asking for help on how to play Tryndamere and I've found great success with this strategy.

At start I'll grab either boots or brawler's, but either way get 2x Health pots.
Finish an avarice blade ASAP
Berserker's Treads
Zeal
At this point in the game if I'm dying a lot i skip the green pots of happiness and buy another avarice blade...If I'm not dying much(I have a very reckless playstyle, is why I like Trynd for his mobility and ult ^_^), I start chugging the green pots like they're ambrosia
Scepter o lifesteal
If I feel like I'm hitting hard enough against their team and we're steamrolling them, I finish Phantom Dancer...If not, I start trying to complete Infinity Edge.
Infinity Edge//Phantom Dancer (whichever you didn't just finish)
Phage into Frozen mallet
????
Profit!

My skills tend to look almost exactly like the suggestion posted above. Max out bloodlust ASAP for the bonus damage and crit damage, but also for the heal. If they have a lot of physical DPS I put all my secondary points into shout, with one in spin and obviously a point into ult at 6/11/16. Hope this helps!

Caress

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirakFaeryn View Post
I've posted this in another topic before asking for help on how to play Tryndamere and I've found great success with this strategy.

At start I'll grab either boots or brawler's, but either way get 2x Health pots.
Finish an avarice blade ASAP
Berserker's Treads
Zeal
At this point in the game if I'm dying a lot i skip the green pots of happiness and buy another avarice blade...If I'm not dying much(I have a very reckless playstyle, is why I like Trynd for his mobility and ult ^_^), I start chugging the green pots like they're ambrosia
Scepter o lifesteal
If I feel like I'm hitting hard enough against their team and we're steamrolling them, I finish Phantom Dancer...If not, I start trying to complete Infinity Edge.
Infinity Edge//Phantom Dancer (whichever you didn't just finish)
Phage into Frozen mallet
????
Profit!

My skills tend to look almost exactly like the suggestion posted above. Max out bloodlust ASAP for the bonus damage and crit damage, but also for the heal. If they have a lot of physical DPS I put all my secondary points into shout, with one in spin and obviously a point into ult at 6/11/16. Hope this helps!
Why a mallet when you have W? waste of slot for other better items and money.