Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

iBlitzcrank Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ålius

03-01-2013

And where is Quinn and Valor ? and what about Rengar ? :/

Mappy

03-01-2013

Where's Quinn Tho D;

Sbeck

03-01-2013

One of the best skins.Nice

Vyrael92

03-01-2013

Wtf you make us mac users play with a non- reliabble lol for like a year, and now that u release the official client, i must pay to have that skin? Thats ****ed up, we should have some gifts or something

TehPotato

03-01-2013

Looks awesome!and this skin is dedicated to mac because of the i and im gonna buy this after this patch finishes

BoJaxHorseweapon

03-01-2013

Reminds me of something that would belong in the Aperture Science labs.

Just a forum acc

03-01-2013

Quote:
Vyrael92:
Wtf you make us mac users play with a non- reliabble lol for like a year, and now that u release the official client, i must pay to have that skin? Thats ****ed up, we should have some gifts or something

You want gift because you play on Mac? Isn't making LoL available for Mac some kind of a gift too? I want to play on Linux, and I'd be super-happy if I could, but I can't(except through Wine, but it's too buggy). Be happy they gave you opportunity to play on it, at least somewhat smoothly. And no one made you play on Mac, you can always buy a PC, and play on Windows.

Still waiting Linux version.

TehPotato

03-01-2013

and can you please tell me if your gonna make more "i(Champion) skins. Because if you are, I might buy that

ArmedRagnarok

03-01-2013

Quote:
Vyrael92:

Sigh, this skin is a reference to "iRobot" and Asimov's novels, it's NOT a reference to mac

Jeez, these kids

Vyrael92

03-01-2013

Quote:
OP stun:
You want gift because you play on Mac? Isn't making LoL available for Mac some kind of a gift too? I want to play on Linux, and I'd be super-happy if I could, but I can't(except through Wine, but it's too buggy). Be happy they gave you opportunity to play on it, at least somewhat smoothly. And no one made you play on Mac, you can always buy a PC, and play on Windows.

Still waiting Linux version.

Not complaining about that, im gratefull for that, tho if they release a skin thats called iblitzcrank, like for mac users, it should be given as a gift for mac users and in celebretion of our long awaited official client