iBlitzcrank Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tosin Loads

03-01-2013

I like his new skin but when was the last time Blitz saw his kid?

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

I think the price is glitched.... its not a real Apple inspired item unless its the most expensive item on the market; Therefore it should be at least 4000 RP to be a real apple product and not a fake.

Dotayy

03-01-2013

All mac users should get this for free D:

xRemnant

03-01-2013

Looks awesome!

Katapult

03-01-2013

Heard about this coming out for the mac beta and I'm happy with how well he turned out. What a great skin.

dEEjAYY1337 v2

03-01-2013

very cool looking skin very nice!!!

My only concern, Blitz is nearly banned in all ranks and drafts ;] Still gonna pick it up LOL

Nelliot

03-01-2013

Does no one get the I,Robot quote?

1.A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2.A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3.A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

Shinuri

03-01-2013

Iron Man... Blitzcrank style.

FOODFOOD

03-01-2013

Glad that they went with the iRobot theme and not the iPhone theme. All I had to do was look at the price to see which it referenced. If it was an Apple spoof, it'd cost 3250 RP and have the same features as a 975 skin, but look shinier.

Feneroe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Good to see you didn't bother fixing the splash art. The hands being different from ingame is nice. (Being sarcastic, obviously...)