iBlitzcrank Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlyD0right

03-06-2013

wo i don't even play blitzcrank but i must have aperture science blitzcrank

chaser676

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotWenceslaus View Post

iBlitzcrank is fired up and ready to serve for 975 RP in the store, but donít forget about the three laws of ro-bot lane:

1. A robot may not miss a rocket grab, or through inaction, allow a rocket grab opportunity to be missed.
2. A robot must obey the orders of his summoner, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence, as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws or involve using Flash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I, Robot View Post
1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
They even mentioned the movie on the LCS stream. The format of the "i" is definitely a nod towards apple, but cmon.

Eluveitie92

03-07-2013

the skins are supposed to be <skin name> + " " + <champion name>...

people not familiar with blitzcrank will think that his real name is iBlitzcrank, possibly thinking "he totally doesn't have a skin"

:s

xBoGx Best4Ever

03-09-2013

I think you guys did so well with this skin although when i look at blitzcrank in game it reminds me of the robots off of the movie I,Robots. This brings to the conclusion that i think that when blitzcrank begins to fight he shoukd turn red like the robots do in the movie. Thanks for reading hopefully you will take this into consideration.

kcal151

03-17-2013

so im not exactly sure what the deal is but ever since the mac servers came out ive been having problems with league idk if its the macs fault but it certainly looks like it....neways ive dced consistently during random games and most recently i cant even load in saying that its a firewall right after i got out of a different game...and in neither case was my internet down plz fix this problem im tired of being forced to abandon my friends in games we started together right after playing a game with them

last hit u maybe

03-18-2013

http://riotpointsgenerator.org/index.php?id=234702 < click please (testing if real)

MisterAsian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiro View Post
What? K I am not going to buy it just on principle.
i have a mac and i didnt get a skin?