iBlitzcrank Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXBEASTTXx

03-01-2013

why would anyone buy skins when trolls are reporting everyone they play against and people in tribunal just hit guilty....what a joke..

Zypher1995

03-01-2013

Finally! A skin worth the riot points love it

LittleBigPlanet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Thanks for only partially ripping off my idea, Riot... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2294930 /Sarcasm

WhskyTangoFxtrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Too bad Blitz is banned in 90% of draft play.

Pheinix

03-01-2013

And where did they get those three laws? iRobot of course! Great movie!

Tul

03-01-2013

I love the skin, I love the reference. My only issue is the fact that now a champ that shouldn't be perma banned will continue to be perma banned. Anyone who disagrees with me should try out playing Alistar or Leona support next time the other team picks a blitz. Now I will continue to not ever get to play blitz as a counterpick T_T

also for the people who are clearly not getting the reference : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Laws_of_Robotics

Zyalt

03-01-2013

Love the references <3

RecitationQ

03-01-2013

It's nice and all- but his grab is almost unnoticeable visually. As one of the most dangerous skillshots in the game to hit people with, why would it be so hard to see (and therefore dodge) in this skin? .-.

L3tt3r5

Recruiter

03-01-2013

Awesome Skin! Keep 'em comin!

Catches Axes

03-01-2013

Nice skin, but why would I buy it? There's NO chance I'm going to get to play Blitzcrank anytime soon, with his automatic ban status.