March MCCC-"In like a Lion, Out like a Lamb"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenMadHatter

03-01-2013

Well lets put it this way all times are in est. So just plan accordingly. Oh and MAKE SURE YOUR STATS ARE THERE....cause i will dock for the smallest thing in stats

Sulfuric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

I would like to enter the contest this month.

Huk, the Champion Fighter

Innate:
Unyielding Power
Every basic attack has a 50% chance of storing a charge of Unyielding Power.
Every charge increases Huk's Armor and Magic Resistance by 3%. If Huk has no charges, he regenerates a charge
every 3 seconds, up to 3. Max amount of charges equal to 3 + level. Casting a spell consumes all charges and
grants Huk 3% bonus lifesteal for 3 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
[text in brackets is for clarification] [passive accounts for 2 parts of this month's challenge]
{comments on use or counterplay are in set brackets} {against a very hard opponent top, avoid using abilities and just last hit with basic attacks, then when you have the chance to attack quickly, use dash and/or Q to get max lifesteal, then attack the minions for restore hp}

Q - Jab/Kick
Jab - Huk punches, dealing (110/120/130/140/150% Total AD) physical damage to the first target hit and allowing him to use Kick if a target is hit.
Kick - Huk kicks, dealing (110/120/130/140/150% Total AD) physical damage and increasing his attack speed by 25/30/35/40/45% for 4 seconds.
[both of these are enhanced basic attacks, and are counted separately with regards to his passive, means he get lifesteal for both halves]
Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
Mana cost: 30/35/40/45/50 each [if both abilities are used it costs 60/70/80/90/100 mana]
{use jab/kick to get lifesteal for sustain, and to increase attack speed in preparation for your knockup}

W - Uppercut
Huk uppercuts a target with such force that it knocks it up for 1.5 seconds and deals 75/105/135/165/195 (+75% AP) physical damage. Huk's basic attacks deal bonus damage to the target while it is airborne.
Bonus damage: 20/25/30/35/40%
Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds
Mana cost: 65/70/75/80/85
{use Q to increase AS before using this ability, to increase the amount of basic attacks that benefit from the bonus damage, or use this and then immediately charge your ult to make it easier to hit your ult)

E - Pummel
Huk dashes forward. If he collides with an enemy, he slows it by 25/30/35/40/45% and deals 50/75/100/125/150 + (1.2 Bonus AD) physical damage.
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Mana cost: 60/65/70/75/80
Range: 375
{use this to get in range for your ult, or to catch up to an enemy after your Q > W combo}

R - KO
Huk channels for 1.5 seconds while charging up his most powerful punch. He has 5/6/7 seconds after charging to deal
350/575/800 (+1.5 AD) (physical damage to a single target. If not, this ability must be charged up again and the mana cost
from before is lost. If interrupted while channeling, the mana cost is lost but the ability does not go on cooldown.
Cooldown: 100/75/70
Mana cost: 150/200/250
Range: 200
{this is a very high damaging ability, but requires channeling, and requires you to use it within a short time frame, and requires near-melee range. Try charging this in a bush before ganking, or after knocking your enemy up in the air with your W. If you are interrupted while channeling, the ability does *not* go on cooldown, but you do lose the mana cost (and it costs a lot of mana)}

Lore:
Huk always craved a match, whether in the underground of Bandle City or the tournament stadium of Demacia, he yearned for the adrenaline rush of fighting others like himself. Sometimes he won honor, sometimes money. Other times he lost both, or worse. Over the years he honed his skills, fighting his way up through the seemingly endless stream of other contestants. A household name in many places, Huk was able to walk freely in war torn areas and peaceful cities alike. He once asked a Champion of the League of Legends why he couldn't also be a Champion, and was told that he didn't have the skills needed for League level combat. On the spot, he challenged that Champion. Unable to decline Huk's offer without seeming weak, they fought. Huk narrowly defeated the Champion (who wanted to stay anonymous out of honor), and was promptly inducted into the League.
When the Void invaded, even brutal enemies like Graves and Twisted Fate had to stomach their differences and fight alongside each other for the survival of Valoran. While Huk had his doubts, he wasn't going to fight against everything he knew, and seeing the unity of some of the league's nastiest rivals forced him to strengthen his decision and convince other members of the League to fight for Valoran. Huk had fought many fights in his day, but he knew that this one would count the most . . . and so did Runeterra.

Stats:
Hp - 375 + 76 (1743 at lvl 18)
Hp/5 - 5.0 + .55 (14.9 at lvl 18)
Mana - 250 + 50 (1150 at lvl 18)
Mana/5 - 6.5 + .62 (17.66 @ lvl 18)
AD - 55 + 3 (103 @ lvl 18)
AS - .640 + 2.4% (.916 @ lvl 18)
Armor - 13 + 3.5 (76 @ lvl 18)
Mr - 30 + 1.25 (52.5 at lvl 18)
MS - 345

Quotes!
During champ select:
"Smashing!"
"I just like a good fight"
"How about a nice glass of BAM!"

While moving:
"I just wanna punch something"
"Hit em hard"
"Yeah, yeah"
"Alright already
"Sure thing boss"
"What's next?"
"I'm goin'"
"Hop, skip, and a punch"

/joke:
"I challenged Vi to a match once . . ."
"My cousin Mickey taught me everything I know"
"Falconnnnnnnnnnnnnnn BAAAAAAAAAHHH"

/taunt:
"You've never fought a REAL fight until you've fought ME!"
"A pushover like you can't even scratch me"

LeVentNoir

03-01-2013

Yeah, put me down for the sign up, LeVentNoir

Moby the White

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubel Engel View Post
/wringe Moby neck.
Why would you post this thread if you're not going to give us the whole things for a whole day.
WHY YOU SAY?! WHY? To make people anxious! And because I had to sleep... but I didn't want to disappoint anyone so I just had to make a...what is it called placeholder?!

hmm so it is okay for you guys to make placeholders but when I do it... everyone hate Moby...well then you crates of hippos I see how it is then...

NA Rukhron

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
WHY YOU SAY?! WHY? To make people anxious! And because I had to sleep... but I didn't want to disappoint anyone so I just had to make a...what is it called placeholder?!

hmm so it is okay for you guys to make placeholders but when I do it... everyone hate Moby...well then you crates of hippos I see how it is then...
Anyway... are we getting the full version now? I'm getting asleep...

Moby the White

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA Rukhron View Post
Anyway... are we getting the full version now? I'm getting asleep...
Have you looked at the first page?

Moby the White

03-01-2013

So my dear fellow compatriots, who wants to wringe my neck again?!! HMM?!

GenMadHatter

03-01-2013

.....time for the blood bath...i mean contest...XP

kaotics2075

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Well, got lore and abilities done already, offering reviews for reviews, just click the link in my description on page 1.

Raptamei

03-02-2013

So if there are two winners, this is an incentive to participate with two champions, isn't it?