Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Mac Open Beta is Here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

esc247

03-21-2013

Quote:
DEATHMAN OF DOOM:
Yeah i know we can download it for mac i just don't know what to do on the download screen. Could you help me?

i finally fixed the issue

just download it for the mac, move the LoL client to Applications and then run from there. It works flawlessly!

Kaephoon

03-21-2013

I'm having problems downloading this client, if someone could help that'd be great.

Balisong

03-21-2013

i'm having problems as well, when I try to open the client it says:

"Unspecified error occur. Please check the logs for more information."

Nosterafu

03-22-2013

Please don't think that there would be this much problems with a Linux client, we figure our problems out.

PBobbert

03-22-2013

Why does it need to have four different programs running? It makes tabbing out very tedious.

Stevenswall

03-22-2013

If this were in the Ubuntu Software Center, I daresay there would be a good chance of Linux users keeping neck and neck with OSX users... Riot could also try a crowd-funding campaign to get a Linux client. The Ubuntu community is very generous. When we have the choice, we will pay more for Humble Indie Bundles than users of any other OS. We value good software, and Ubuntu has shown that it can run graphical software at higher framerates with OpenGL than Windows can with its graphics handler.

51x50x

Recruiter

03-23-2013

how do you fix the "unspecified error occurred check the logs for more info"

Scaythe

03-23-2013

Everytime I try to log in, I get invalid username and password combinations.... I know its the right combo it's just not letting me enter the game...

Solutions?

ChanceIlor

03-25-2013

The Mac servers are good and all but i cant control escape. I can't accept skype calls, league doesnt pop up when it finds a game, and i cant instantly go on the internet or close it without changing screen format.

50Shadows

03-25-2013

This Works fantastic. Thanks so much Riot for Mac port :>
This is def my new favorite pvp mmorpg

@CoC Talum: check your spelling the client works well, probably a typo

@PBobbert: there is only one program running

Guys after u download the client move it to your Applications folder and open it from Launchpad.
Should work perfectly well, also real download and install begins there