The Mac Open Beta is Here

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruffio

03-18-2013

THANK YOU RIOT!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO THE MAC COMMUNITY!!! *HUGS* I would rep all of you guys 1000+ if I could.

BigDonga

03-18-2013

I'm having problems. I downloaded the new client on my mac and when I go to open it it says that an unexpected error occurred and to check my logs for more information

Slygoth

03-19-2013

Optimize it to work with macbook pro retina. It looks horrible on the macbook retina. Update the resolution

jonno89

03-19-2013

the last few game i've had it has crashed within the first 5 mins, since the last patch

MlCRO5OFT

03-19-2013

i get the same " unexpected error occurred and to check my logs for more information"

Rochon789

03-19-2013

now whenever i play a dominion match on mac it keeps crashing at start which gives enemies head start can this be fixed on all servers because i play on EU west and NA and both have problems

esc247

03-20-2013

I cannot seem to be able to find where the files for LoL are downloaded. I ran into a space issue for which I had to move my entire Applications folder to my secondary drive. When LoL stopped working. I tried to delete and reinstall but the process continuously hangs midway, stating that an unexpected error occurred. Even weirder is that every time I try to install it, i keep on losing space. For the life of me cannot find out where the files are being downloaded, so that I can clear it all out and start fresh.

Can someone please help? I am desperate!

Thanks!

DEATHMAN OF DOOM

03-20-2013

Yeah i know we can download it for mac i just don't know what to do on the download screen. Could you help me?

twisted Uzi

03-20-2013

tried to update the mac client. goes to 99% then tells me to check logs. i send a log. i have re-down loaded the game several times. It says something above the bottom loading bar...Archive_1725088.raf

I'm gunna try to DL ilol >>

TrickyFlipster

03-20-2013

Riot your mac client is ****. Just straight up ****. I have been using iLoL from Boompje and its about 5 times better then the one yous have made. I get games where im disconnected randomly and then no matter what i cant join. I get banned for it and its doing my head in. Riot fix you **** soon or im just going to give up. I think i say this for all the mac users, but please don't release it until its all good and i don't get random RP taken away or get randomly dc'ed and then cant join. I beg of you's please do something about it. TrickyFlipster