Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Mac Open Beta is Here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sweedishmeatball

03-12-2013

Can Mac players play with pc players ?

Tee Rex

03-12-2013

I have noticed that every time I go to spectate a game on my Mac client, that it won't open the actual game, and that I'll be forced to reconnect to a game that won't work. I end up having to restart the client if I want to do anything else.

Also , just a quality of life thing here, but when queueing for a game, in the PC client, when the queue pops, it will bring the client to the front. The Mac client you have to rely on sound, which when you're listening to music can be a little inconvenient for missing queues.

Other than that, I've encounter no real bugs, Great Work Riot!

tropmist321

03-12-2013

can someone help me get logs off

Aliigetshyphy

03-12-2013

I can't log in? I;ve changed my password multiple times but it still says invalid combination..

Wyn10

03-14-2013

Linux > Mac

Hippochamp

03-14-2013

I don't know if this has already been made clear, but anyone operating on OS 10.5 (leopard) or lower that is receiving the 'unspecified error' may need to upgrade to 10.6 (snow leopard). I received the 'unspecified error' on 10.5, but after ordering the 10.6 upgrade from Apple's website for $20 and updating my software, I no longer get the 'unspecified error.'

If someone is able to run LOL on 10.5, please speak up. The last thing I want to do is make people spend money unnecessarily.

Damian Seto

03-16-2013

Hope to see it for Linux Next!

Blackno

03-17-2013

hey when i start the game it say unspecific erroe check the loggs for more info?

Camorien

03-17-2013

Quote:
Blackno:
hey when i start the game it say unspecific erroe check the loggs for more info?

Thats what happens top me too. Any fixes?

OopsNeilL

Master Recruiter

03-17-2013

I hope you can made a HD for retina macbook!