The Mac Open Beta is Here

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowGeek

03-05-2013

Finely LoL for mac is here, so i download it... but what now.... CONNECTION ERROR!!!!!!! ofc.. this mac **** will never work....

ShadowGeek

03-05-2013

error....

RoninHound

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Hey, dudes!

We’re really excited to officially welcome Mac summoners to the Fields of Justice. Sorry it took longer than expected. Let’s hear it for the iLoL guys for keeping everyone out of Bootcamp while we finished building our official client.
I only played on iLOL, it was incredibly high quality and almost never had any problems. Thank you iLol.

Doublelifft

03-05-2013

Does this mean we're one step closer to having a linux client? I hate having to reboot into wind0ze every time I want to play.

Celebrimbor2017

03-05-2013

everytime i try to download the mac beta, there's an error that won't let me download it. what's wrong?

iamriddik

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viz View Post
Unfortunately, you can't the bootup sound on the Mac (I checked the first time I saw the trailer, too, for exactly this reason). But if you want it for Windows, I'll see what I can do.
c'mon viz, give us the MP3

SILENTSNUGGEL

03-05-2013

OMG FINALLY I LOLVE YOU GUYS!!! Sweet video, love it. G/f hating you guys right now lol.

Heo Vien

03-05-2013

I don't know how to get a response from the development team, so here AGAIN:

The client seems to crash, when you ping. It is kinda hard to reconstruct, since I'm always in the middle of a game, but it seems like to happen, when you ping a person directly really fast (e.g. when trying to warn him).
PLEASE fix this bug!!! You get flamed at, and probably bad stats as well from leaving the game unexpectedly, because your client just crashed!

Dr Winters

03-05-2013

The more people playing League of Legends, the better. Am I right?

Kafiola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

finally