Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Mac Open Beta is Here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velvet Blanc

03-01-2013

Some quick feedback: (Hope a Red reads this!)

I'm currently playing on a Macbook Pro with both an integrated and dedicated graphics card. When the AIR Client (PvP.net) is open, it forces my computer into a dependency on the dedicated GPU, which in turn makes it work much harder than it needs to for the sake of simply having the AIR client open.

Since I sometimes leave my PvP client open to chat with my friends and whatnot, would it be possible to somehow have the dependency on the dedicated GPU only active when we are using the game client? It would relieve a pretty large amount of unnecessary stress on Macs with 2 graphics cards.

Having played on Boompje's iLol client for a while, I know that when the AIR client is active, it does not force the dependency and I can leave the AIR client active while using my integrated graphics card. Would really appreciate it if you guys could implement this (and it seems like a minor thing)!

Thanks for all your good work!

Derinius

Recruiter

03-01-2013

I can't use my summoner account. It keeps saying, " Invalid username/password combination. Please Try again."

What do I do?

PeacefulPanda

03-01-2013

THe vid is amazing, great job on the Mac client. Downloading it right now

PeacefulPanda

03-01-2013

Quote:
Derinius:
I can't use my summoner account. It keeps saying, " Invalid username/password combination. Please Try again."

What do I do?

You must have downloaded the client for a different region than your where your account was created in. You should definitely check which region is set for your client.

Travanoid

03-01-2013

Do you have any plan to add support for dragging the client through different Spaces?

ArcSpectre

03-01-2013

I just wanna ask what's up with the drawing of mordekaiser? Is he Annie's dad? I don't know anyone else who would burn down a house.

Darklightning

03-01-2013

Each day my delusions that I could one day work at Riot begin to diminish... today was a strong blow with the Mac support trailer in 3d. <Sigh> go ahead Riot, crush my dreams as I begin to think you're on par with Blizzard.

LuckyTheDog

03-01-2013

Should've used OpenGL in the first place, Riot.

Keiosin

03-01-2013

Quote:
PeacefulPanda:
You must have downloaded the client for a different region than your where your account was created in. You should definitely check which region is set for your client.

how do you find where this is im having the same prob

davidkim2106

03-01-2013

I love the music!!!