Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Mac Open Beta is Here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damise89

03-01-2013

Does this run on 10.5.8?

IamLordStark

03-01-2013

Wow you guys truly are the best AND so smart! I was wondering why iBlitz wasnt released, but you made it for the Mac beta release! WOW AWESOME! Love Riot, I'll continue supporting you guys 4LYFE<3333

engrishMUFFFIN

03-01-2013

I'm running 10.5.8 and as soon as I try to open League it says "The application League of Legends has quit unexpectedly," and relaunching doesn't do anything. I noticed someone else in this thread also is having this problem. Any help or suggestions?

Thanks

Damise89

03-01-2013

Quote:
engrishMUFFFIN:
I'm running 10.5.8 and as soon as I try to open League it says "The application League of Legends has quit unexpectedly," and relaunching doesn't do anything. I noticed someone else in this thread also is having this problem. Any help or suggestions?

Thanks

I fear we may be out of luck. I get the same response.

meadow

03-01-2013

Impressive video

TorturousT

03-01-2013

Quote:
Basemm:
Can someone help me with this issue. Every time I try to run the program on my desktop to install it a message appears saying, "Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information." Anyone know what I should do?

I was having the same problem. what you need to do is drag the lol icon into applications and then go in applications and open it.

Rukian

03-01-2013

Tried the client on my Hackintosh. So far so good ^^ Thank you. I don't have to switch between Mac Os and Windows bootcamp to play now!

CounterSnipe

03-01-2013

That video is why I love this company :'D

Khori Lake

03-01-2013

I am merely asking this question because I want to have a specific answer. Will this open Mac client work on an Ipad? If so, that is so awesome. My Boyfriend might actually get good at this game....Which means maybe better than me........

-rethinks-

Can we please close down this whole idea? (Just kidding by the way.)

Rukian

03-01-2013

No, It won't work on iPad. For now, Ipad hardware is not strong enough to run this game full screen on retina display.