Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Mac Open Beta is Here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carcinoscorpius

03-01-2013

This happened right after I closed my first game using mac client.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27542014/Screen%20Shot%202013-03-01%20at%202.43.52%20PM.png

I do not think the client is ready for release yet.

Eranium

Recruiter

03-01-2013

Thank you !!! a real thank you i will be able to delete my bootcamp partition ...

Korgan Nailo

03-01-2013

THANK YOU!!!! (tm)

1Mmiz1

03-01-2013

Quote:
Shinobukai:
This happened right after I closed my first game using mac client.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27542014/Screen%20Shot%202013-03-01%20at%202.43.52%20PM.png

I do not think the client is ready for release yet.

Oh no it doesn't work for you, close it down quick so the ones it work perfectly for cant play.

Ibuki Suika

03-01-2013

that video was hilarious

pavl

03-01-2013

Downloading it now, thanks so much!

Sneaky McPete

03-01-2013

Finally.

Carcinoscorpius

03-01-2013

Quote:
1Mmiz1:
Oh no it doesn't work for you, close it down quick so the ones it work perfectly for cant play.

I believe you are missing my point. If you learn how to read, I specifically wrote "after I closed my first game." If I must to spell it out, it means the client did launch the game, but gave an error after finishing the game. This does not mean the client does not work completely, but it does have bugs. In my experience of software testing, the software is considered a failure when showing bugs after its first run.

I understand English is not everyone's first language and that is completely acceptable, but please learn to go **** yourself before trolling.

garymaso

03-01-2013

THANK YOU RIOT!!!
Amazing video as well.

Can't wait to try it!
Thanks!

Pink Yoshi

Recruiter

03-01-2013

Riot my GF now hates you, I personally now love you more then ever thank you for finally getting this up and running