Made of Paper Lunar Revel Contest Winners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuWalrus

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woooloowoooloo View Post
Hey riot!

Is there an update on the prizes/community winners? A couple of the winners and I are getting nervous being left in the dark
I am scared :O on a side note...Woooloowoooloo can i have your papercraft ill give you 2 twix bars, an Electromagnetics physics book, 1 broken pentel pen, 1 mechanical pencil, and an autograph from me. estimated worth: like $180. breakdown: $176.99 physics book, $1.89 candy, $0.25 pen, $0.75 pencil, and $0.12 autograph.

Morbidal

03-18-2013

I don't even think the rest of the winners were posted before the 10th. That has to be wrong...

Woooloowoooloo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TofuWalrus View Post
I am scared :O on a side note...Woooloowoooloo can i have your papercraft ill give you 2 twix bars, an Electromagnetics physics book, 1 broken pentel pen, 1 mechanical pencil, and an autograph from me. estimated worth: like $180. breakdown: $176.99 physics book, $1.89 candy, $0.25 pen, $0.75 pencil, and $0.12 autograph.
I'm an artist and that is the most anyone has offered me for a piece of artwork.

muconcepts.com

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

03-25-2013
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Emails went out to all the winners, please check your spam folder, as sometimes they end up in there.

FLyinghorsecow

04-01-2013

Hi,
I got the Email and the in-game item.Though there's an issue. In the email, it asked us (Since two of us worked on one entry) how we like to divide the in-game prize. We wrote back our decision and thought it will show up in-game the next day. However, when I opened the client, I found out that I received all the in-game prize. (Skins and RP). I went and check every single one of the skins, and i noticed that there is one skin in particular is inexact, the Jarvan IV skin. I got the Darkforge skin instead of the Warring Kingdom skin. I wrote a message regarding to this issue back to the representative and haven't heard back ever since. If it's not too much of a hassle, can you guys fix this problem for me? Thank you so much for your time.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

04-03-2013
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorapoohbear View Post
Hi,
I got the Email and the in-game item.Though there's an issue. In the email, it asked us (Since two of us worked on one entry) how we like to divide the in-game prize. We wrote back our decision and thought it will show up in-game the next day. However, when I opened the client, I found out that I received all the in-game prize. (Skins and RP). I went and check every single one of the skins, and i noticed that there is one skin in particular is inexact, the Jarvan IV skin. I got the Darkforge skin instead of the Warring Kingdom skin. I wrote a message regarding to this issue back to the representative and haven't heard back ever since. If it's not too much of a hassle, can you guys fix this problem for me? Thank you so much for your time.
I've passed your message on. We will fix it.