Made of Paper Lunar Revel Contest Winners

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

That Annie/Tibbers one. So boss.

Sirr Derpsalot

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
Try it again, it was not properly turned on.
Cool, good to see that there are a lot more entries on there.

However, I am in complete agreement with DaimyoAmerica. I personally spent over 25 hours on my entry including the vast amount of research and trial and error that I went through to produce the finished product. Its extremely disheartening to see that my entry is not even represented in the voting. Even if my entry received 0 votes, it would still feel good to know that the community had a chance to view my entry and decide for themselves whether or not they liked it. Im sure this goes for many of the other unrepresented pieces as well. If you are going to ask us to put our time and energy into something, the least you could do is throw it up there so we feel like it mattered a little bit.

EDIT: Get back in here Bazner, we are counting on yoooooou!

My entry below

DaimyoAmerica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirr Derpsalot View Post

However, I am in complete agreement with DaimyoAmerica. I personally spent over 25 hours on my entry including the vast amount of research and trial and error that I went through to produce the finished product. Its extremely disheartening to see that my entry is not even represented in the voting. Even if my entry received 0 votes, it would still feel good to know that the community had a chance to view my entry and decide for themselves whether or not they liked it. Im sure this goes for many of the other unrepresented pieces as well. If you are going to ask us to put our time and energy into something, the least you could do is throw it up there so we feel like it mattered a little bit.

My entry below
I know. I spent the better part of two weeks building my entry and I want to see how people think it stands next to the others. I'd at least like a reason why my entry didn't make the cut (BA DUM TISH).

Armorbreak

03-01-2013

Attachment 626359
One uncut square sheet of gold tissue paper

Kurouga

03-01-2013

Zaxora's paper Rammus for the win!

The Aviatrix

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirr Derpsalot View Post

EDIT: Get back in here Bazner, we are counting on yoooooou!

My entry below
Think about how many entries were received.
Imagine if they posted every single entry that they received... Do you really think there'd be many people who would look through every single one? Yes, there might be some, but not many.

Yes, your piece is awesome.
But so are a ton of others. I feel like they tried to get a range of styles in their final choices on who gets to be voted on.

The sad part about contests...
The majority of people don't get their efforts recognized.

Dildo Duelist

03-01-2013

what about the digiart contest? you never announced the winners for that

eNack

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***** Duelist View Post
what about the digiart contest? you never announced the winners for that
Its complicated...

Cyberdragon0047

03-01-2013

I wonder if the page is still malfunctioning. There are only 33 entries on the woobox page as of right now, which seems like an inordinately small number given the attention this got on the forums. Furthermore (in my personal opinion, anyways) a number of excellent entries from friends and acquaintances aren't even on the voting page for consideration! I certainly don't think I'm a better artist then the people who created the pieces on the contest page, but I feel it's unfair that people's work isn't even represented.

Anyways, hopefully It's just an error with the page (which wouldn't suprise me) and it will be corrected in the next couple hours. A bit more attention from Riot would be excellent

Also, that origami Xin is awesome, armorbreak. I have zero patience for folding things (hence the cut-paper nature of my project), but I totally respect people who are able to do it and do it well!

KITE BOY

03-01-2013

digi contest results where :C. I just wanted some rp or a cookie for my gunblade bulwark nami .__.

12345678 ... 9