The Anti-Rage Guide

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokolniki

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu Caos View Post
Kill the healer first. Or build 5 AA's and a deathcap, then she CAN'T heal as much as you are dealing damage. Then have a cookie.. you like cookies right?
I just bought two boxes of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies (89)

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokolniki View Post
I just bought two boxes of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies (89)
Then you know quite well what you must do.

Sokolniki

02-12-2012

Oh man, I was trying to play a support role for a day as Sona, Soraka and Taric one day... and it was just a disasterous day. Most matches, no AD Ranged Champ to lane with, 3 times I found myself as Solo Lane Taric against a Ranged AD/Support bot duo lane... wtf!?

In one game, we had an AD Teemo, a Gangplank, Lux, me as Taric and an Udyr jungle. GP runs top, I make my way to bot, Lux takes her place in mid and Udyr goes into the jungle for a blue start. Teemo... runs to top. After spamming ping and chat from the other 4 of us for teemo to run to bot, GP finally decides to go bot, but we already know it's going to be a lousy game. By the end, the enemy team was asking about why the GP/Taric bot, to which we responded that Teemo refused to listen. (Btw, Teemo ended up feeding top 4 kills before any of us in other lanes died).

And then the WORST one of the day was a terribly skewed team, only one of us had ranged, once again I'm Taric, 2 players got AFK locked... so Jax is laning with me on bot. He jumps over the minion wave, dives the two opposing champs (Blitz and Cait), gets aggro on the full minion wave, I toss a heal,, get in a stun but he's dead before I'm even in range to get off any melee hits... and he gets mad at ME!? AND HE DOES IT REPEATEDLY!!! He dies this same way 6 times before he tells me to just let him solo (He dies 12 more times before laning ends as a result, and that's after one of the bots heads to top to even the odds), while Fiddle and I go to the top and go for a 7 - 0 top, including a 3 - 0 exchange on a gank attempt. Even the enemy team reported the Jax (who rage quitted around 25 min) at the end of the match who had been raging and insulting me from the word go.

AND THEN!! A no jungler match, 2-1-2 set up both sides, Olaf and me top, go 2-0 for the first 15 minutes before we get 5v2 Tower Dived. I look up at the score board... ****, it's 2 to 13... and it's set to snowball now. I don't know what happened, maybe everyone on my team started smoking weed or something, but we just all started joking around amongst ourselves AND with the enemy team. It was the most fun I ever had while losing a game, lots of laughs, like when the Tristana killed a recalled baron buffed champ in the fountain when the enemy team only had lost 2 towers, and still managed to make it all the way back to our fountain, baron buffed enemy team hot on her tail the whole way... complete with obligatory "RUN FORREST, RUN!!!" spam. It was a lousy day for me, but that one game, even though we lost MISERABLY, was worth it.

Vertany

03-01-2012

In dire need of a bump

TM oJun

03-02-2012

.i am +#1000!

Cyrus Blackmoon

03-07-2012

HAVE ALL OF MY UPVOTES. ALL OF THEM.

The Eldritch rage makes me chuckle. Though you forgot about raging at yourself because you're having an off game.

Dark Malistaire

01-23-2013

This needs to be updated for season 3

Qsario

01-23-2013

Other possible signs of rage include bulging muscles, green skin and purple pants that, thankfully, tend to stay on when the rest of your clothes explode. If you or a loved one experience these symptoms, please get checked for gamma radiation. Thanks!

Eualcides

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by khitchary View Post
total *** guide. I rage pretty often. I can tell you very simply why i do. Its stupid ****s who play like **** talking ****, and also refusing to respond to any kind of advice or requests you might make of them.

ie 1. In the laning phase you ask your lane mate "could you please stop auto attacking and spamming your abilities at the creeps, if you dont stop one of us will end up dead" and you get stfu as a response. This makes me rage.
2. You are getting the golem buff with some hero that really takes advantage of it (say akali cause thats who i like most) and trynd comes and takes your buff...... this makes me rage, i say to him trynd wtf man why you do that.. he say **** you and moves on...
So without wasting anymore of my time I will simply say that i do rage, and i rage as a respone to people not playing with team spirit and being complete *******s and talking **** to those who are trying. (personally i dont care if someone on my team isnt very good, its when they are a ******* who does their best to wreck the teams chances that i get upset). So yeah the only thing i can think of to do in response to people playing in such a negative way is to give them a negative result to their actions. I encourage everyone to do this, since if all of the pricks who play this game got shouted down by everyone else, then they would surely stop playing (or maybe realise what they are doing and correct there behaviour). Positive feedback to negative actions breeds more negative actions. Tell those who think its a pve game , or some kind of solo player game where to get off and how. GLHF

So yeah if you are going to write a guide for how to deal with rage, why not write one for people who rage for the right reasons, since they are the ones who are trying to do the right thing and perhaps would actually take help if you actually ahd the capacity for giving it instead of just being s smug little sob
+1

Except I don't call him a smug sob for making fun of ragers. Even if its justified, raging never helps and usually makes it worse.

Dark Malistaire

01-28-2013

Unless it is a controlled rage that you unleash upon your foes instead of your own team for maximum carnage.

Sometimes my rage charges are unsuccessful.