garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXtetraminXx

02-28-2013

ok first off riot wtf were u thinking 3v3 is impossible to win if enemy team has garen straight up scales way to fast and way to hard and builds absolutely zero ****ing damage and still does more damage than an ap carry thats not ****ing ok im done buying ur skins and anything else u sell until garen is nerfed or banned forever period because the game is not enjoyable when u can pick one champ build pure tank and win 3v1 with full health thats whats called op and ur game used to be good but since season 3 u guys have just kinda broke a game that was perfectly fine to begin with so yeah idk if ill be the only one that refuses to buy anymore of ur **** because of u messing up this bad but i wont recommend this game to anyone else until u fix ur ****ing issues.

ChampStat

03-01-2013

Calm yourself, child. Garen has in fact been nerfed this very day. Rejoice! Join the noobs and whiners as they dance through the streets, delirious in their joy. The Twisted Treeline is safe once again...

...at least, till they find someone else to complain about.

Dblack88

03-01-2013

All i hear is waaah i don't know how to counter/counter play and someone beats me therefore must be OP.

Martyrofsand

03-01-2013

Play Elise, Olaf, Lee Sin, Vi, Kayle, hell Vayne can easily beat him 1v1. The problem isn't the champ the problems is that thing sitting between your chair and your keyboard.

Noble1213

03-01-2013

inb4 he plays against Darius and has the same complain

Grimdreg

03-01-2013

I think you were the person who me and my friend went up against.

Was the team Ashe, Garen, and Master Yi? Because if it was that was my friend, and ha.

Mastuh

03-01-2013

Its funny becasue if he would have read the patch notes that dude was nerfed today...

Cards and Dice

03-01-2013

Wait till he gets a load of Singed.