Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot might as well give up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingRadishMan

02-28-2013

What is the point of having a roster of 80 characters when only 10 of them are used in 3v3 because all of the rest are totally useless?

Demacry

02-28-2013

It's the same reason you come onto the forums to cry; you got LoL on the brain.

In all seriousness though you need to take another look at how you play the champions. There are only a handful of champs that (imo) are unviable on TT.

There Be Dragon

03-01-2013

Grimdreg

03-01-2013

You can use any champion in TT. As long as you use them to your advantage and don't cry about it...

Goo In The Bush

03-01-2013

dude i will kill u this game has a ton of good champs u just dont know how to use them

Mid Is A Feeder

03-02-2013

Quote:
Goo In The Bush:
dude i will kill u this game has a ton of good champs u just dont know how to use them

Someone is retarded.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

03-02-2013

There are champions that really shine on TT, but that doesn't mean those are the only viable ones. I've had amazing games with tons of underplayed or what you would call "useless" champs. It just takes a bit more skill, unlike singed where you just run through everyone, or Darius where you push R.