Champion Spotlight: Quinn & Valor, Demacia’s Wings

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TM oJun

02-28-2013

INB4 QUlNN HAS BUGZ WAIT NEXT WEEK

wInTerZzOk

02-28-2013

The last new hero -----Thresh----- came out at -----2013-01-23-----,now, it's -----2013-03.01-----, more than -----5 weeks----- already, but the newest hero -----Quinn and Valor----- haven't come out yet. You lied, what you said is -----3 weeks to 4 weeks-----, but look at now, it takes too long. D: SORROW

Orz & ToT

Harate

02-28-2013

All I got from this is that this champ is garbage tier and Phreak did the best he could to make her sound useful, despite his cold.

BloodworksInc

02-28-2013

I liked the spotlight, liked the showcase - one issue;

Her Ult seems to do massively pitiful damage. Even in raw statistical numbers, her Ult does less actual damage than Ashe's. I love Ashe, but lets be honest about that shall we.. lol

I didn't even want to compare Quinn's Skystrike to my fav ADC Miss Fortune - because it's sadistic and cruel to harm animals. And Valor would have been shamed by the deference.

I understand perhaps they wanted to make sure it wasn't this massive burst of damage coming from a Semi-Dual Form Champ in one skill. I've seen demonstrations of Quinn & Valor doing massive damage from other means, but still;

The Ult's output looks quite underwhelming at this point.
I'm still gonna buy her Champ/Skin Bundle mind you >.>

Lutzedarknut

02-28-2013

In the news section of the launcher, there is a space between the ' and s lol
Demacia' s Wings

DagonTreant

02-28-2013

Oh and say goodbye to wizard Tryndamere. He just can't catch a break, leave him alone or take him out of the game Riot. We can all see your hatred for wizard barbarians!

MustardWarrior

02-28-2013

Can't wait for the patch!

Starcano

02-28-2013

Did they decide to wait before releasing champs now? Used to be every 2 weeks, did they make it like one every 2 months now?

beastnt

02-28-2013

When is the patch i cant w8 till they nerf some stuff and buff some stuff

Sabortoothsloth

02-28-2013

I love Phreak, soo glad he casted Quinn and Valor!! They need to get rid of that Rivington guy and give Phreak more time to commentate on the LCS! Ohh btw, I LOVE Phreak!!!