Champion Spotlight: Quinn & Valor, Demacia’s Wings

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eternal Demøn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Man that eagle has too much movement speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrShroob View Post
Thread made 33 minutes ago, first post is from 2 minutes ago...

What sorcery is this?
Did you hear about restricted sections of a forum and a special feature called "redirection"? He created that post, made sure it was all good then he redirected it here. Good guy phreak

SSJAlbert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Yay!!!!! Nice to have you back, phreak!

Bestest Whale NA

02-28-2013

Not released yet. What do riot

SoNotCoo1

02-28-2013

Now I just have to wait for the patch.

Aavak

02-28-2013

Build Trinity Force on Quinn: Tons of Damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolyc View Post
Looks really cool, like a carry i can finally enjoy playing
Was gonna downvote cos' all Carries are awesome to play in the health meta where it actually takes some skill, but meh Quinn is awesome so I didn't.

Clandestine L

02-28-2013

and it only took 5 weeks :'D

Zerglinator

02-28-2013

Hard countered by coat hangers.

Tatari

02-28-2013

Quinnteresting

Kyryck

02-28-2013

I'm honestly underwhelmed. Maybe it was just the clips chosen to show Quinn and Valor, but it seemed like in every kill, some other teammate was there and they were really doing most of the damage, or she was helped in escaping by those same teammates (or even enemies).

For instance, when Hecarim ganked, he charged her and knocked her back towards safety or she was dead. Her vault seems entirely too short range to make much of a difference. With the little pause in the end of the vault, it almost seems like you didn't need to bother pressing the button at all, since they'll simply catch you thanks to the little delay at the end. Perhaps it was just the clip chosen or something though.

Still, she doesn't have an escape mechanism beyond burning her ult. That vault is short range, even without the delay at the end, and the blind does nothing for somebody chasing you down really. It seems that to escape you've got to change to Birdo and hope that you can get away with your speed.

All in all, underwhelming champion spotlight. I sure hope that she plays out better than this spotlight, because if she doesn't, we've just received an AD that, while an interesting concept, is one that nobody is really going to use in any sort of serious game where they need AD power to actually carry the game late.

Aavak

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyryck View Post
I'm honestly underwhelmed. Maybe it was just the clips chosen to show Quinn and Valor, but it seemed like in every kill, some other teammate was there and they were really doing most of the damage, or she was helped in escaping by those same teammates (or even enemies).

For instance, when Hecarim ganked, he charged her and knocked her back towards safety or she was dead. Her vault seems entirely too short range to make much of a difference. With the little pause in the end of the vault, it almost seems like you didn't need to bother pressing the button at all, since they'll simply catch you thanks to the little delay at the end. Perhaps it was just the clip chosen or something though.

Still, she doesn't have an escape mechanism beyond burning her ult. That vault is short range, even without the delay at the end, and the blind does nothing for somebody chasing you down really. It seems that to escape you've got to change to Birdo and hope that you can get away with your speed.

All in all, underwhelming champion spotlight. I sure hope that she plays out better than this spotlight, because if she doesn't, we've just received an AD that, while an interesting concept, is one that nobody is really going to use in any sort of serious game where they need AD power to actually carry the game late.
She really is very fun to play. Been using her since release on PBE.

12345612 ... 27