Champion Spotlight: Quinn & Valor, Demacia’s Wings

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigadunker

02-28-2013

need sexy Quinn skin now

Bubba McFly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

So where will Quinn and Valor be playing besides bot lane, i've heard some people talking about themselves playing her top lane. Do you guys believe she'll be good top?

Hammerskjold

02-28-2013

Not sure I understand the complaints about how long it took for release. You know the faster they churn out champions, the quicker the deterioration of this game's lifespan. There will eventually come a time when there are 2-300 champions, none of them unique or special because there are so many to choose from, half of them recycled ideas because there's going to be a creativity wall once it's all been done.

Just enjoy the game. Hone your skills. Learn new roles. Master a new champ (with over a hundred I doubt you're a soldier with every one of them). There's a lot to enjoy -- new champs will get here when they get here. And frankly, I feel better knowing that there's extra time being spent on development before I go dishing out cash for a new release.

Vsin

02-28-2013

Skystrike is still an execute. *sigh*

My predictions are that Quinn will initially be played as an ADC, people will realize how weak it is and stop, she'll be called UP especially for "horrible ult" and then after a couple of buffs she'll become the next Nidalee.

Morpey

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithNexus View Post
What is Quinn's AA range compared to other ADC ranged champs (MF or ashe, for example) because in the video, her range seemed awfully small.
Her range is the same as Graves (525).

Allonso

02-28-2013

She sounds like she could be an excellent split pusher... the attack speed steroid helps take out waves and towers and if she get's ganked by the other team all she has to do is pop her ult and just fly away. From what I've seen, and other people have said this as well, it seems like she doesn't do that much damage as an adc. It looks like she relies more on her chasing mechanics and her blind to get kills which is why some people are questioning her as an adc. Just like Thresh turned out to be a pretty scary adc himself, who knows where she could end up

Mango027

02-28-2013

still trying to make Nami relevant I see.

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Where teh recommended items? I miss seeing them in spotlights...

Allonso

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksiren View Post
Where teh recommended items? I miss seeing them in spotlights...
They were removed from the spotlight's a while ago... Plus she's supposed to be an adc so what would you guess people will build on her? THE SAME THING AS ALL THE OTHERS

Knigrowedamus

02-28-2013

in the pbe, i played her as adc early, and assassin late. she has a stronk early game, but can fall off like trist in the midgame. she may need to gank to be effective