Latino/Br Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corner Warrior

02-28-2013

add lanceo9 in game

Stoogity

03-01-2013

I disagree. I've met and played with and also befriended plenty of Spanish speakers on the server. Not only that, but they are really good players. I've met some not so friendly ones, but I've met not so friendly English speakers as well.

The language spoken doesn't mean anything - stop trying to generalize.

Vert Saga

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIOppugnoIX View Post
Br/Mexican.. get out.. please.. in my experience nothing but trolls. Infact.. all troll.. gtfo please
Oh yeah Sure! i think i will download and install this game only to Troll north americans..duh =_='

thDocH

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoogity View Post
I disagree. I've met and played with and also befriended plenty of Spanish speakers on the server. Not only that, but they are really good players. I've met some not so friendly ones, but I've met not so friendly English speakers as well.

The language spoken doesn't mean anything - stop trying to generalize.
The language spoken means everything. A common language is mandatory to communicate. Most of the time, you can tell from the lobby if you start behind or not. That's because language is used to negotiate the team composition i.e who goes where, to orchestrate strategies an so on.. It's not generalizing to say that among Spanish speakers, some don't speak English at all. What are the odds of a native English guy not speaking English? Zero.

Here's another concern; I'm pretty sure I'm not generalizing when I say that people duo queue with their friends. So a Spanish speaker is likely to duo queue with one of his Spanish speaking friend. There are odds that none of them speak English. As long as nobody communicates, it's fine. However, if team coordination is required. You're ****ed. You're limited to pings. Great. Ranked. In the end, the team is segregated. Now, if one of them decides to trolls, both of them trolls. That's not a Spanish exclusivity. Solo Queues are broken. Duos shouldn't exist for many reasons that are out of this scope but if 40% of the team doesn't speak English.. Good luck. I share the OP concerns.

I'm a French Canadian guy by the way and I vote for a Spanish server.

13 Bravo

03-19-2013

Its not fair to say english speakers troll more than spanish, its a numbers game there are 10-1 ratio of english to spanish, its true 9/10 spanish players pick a champ and lock instant