Latino/Br Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSneak

02-28-2013

I don't know how to be politically correct when saying something like this that can taken as a blatantly racist statement, so I'll just come right out with it..

I started out in Bronze 5, and worked my way up and up, but it seems like every time there is a Latino player on my team, they throw team comp/pick order/manners out of the window.
To make matters worse, once they do eventually troll pick, they end up disconnecting in the start or throughout the game. Long story short, back to Bronze 5 because of this ****headery that all NA LoL players have to deal with.
I've got no idea if this has been discussed but why allow people from these areas of the world to connect to a NA server knowing the issues that 99% of the players cause and the fact that they have servers of there own that wont cause them lag issues and DC issues?

I'm a black guy so I understand how close to "separate but equal" this sounds like but, really?
Why must our game play get ruined in NA so we can constantly get trolled?

iSneak

02-28-2013

And to clarify, I do speak Spanish so i can understand people. But I'm quite sick of the troll picking, DCs, and general bull**** that players have to put up with.

Slashinghardest

02-28-2013

Cutting players off from the different servers will greatly limit player ran cross server tournaments, and cut people off from playing with their friends. NA players troll aswell and there are more threads about general trolls rather then Brazilian trolls but you don't seem to want to point out the fact that BR's aren't the only ones trolling and their 'group' represents a small portion of the trollery in LoL.

Elsabet

02-28-2013

A couple things:

1) This.

2) I'm a white dude who is intolerant of racism. When I meet someone, and they start saying something like, "Now I'm not a racist, but..." something weird happens.. They almost always end up finishing their sentence with some useless generalization. I mean, think about what you're suggesting. What is the likelihood that players of a certain ethnic group are less likely to care about team composition? Sure you may have unluckily been paired with a number of Spanish speakers who trolled, but do English speakers never troll? Generalizing your experience with this is absolutely absurd.

3) "People from these areas of the world"? Oh, you mean other parts of NA outside of America? Yeah what the hell are they doing on their home [NA] server! And if you're talking about players who actually have a different server closer to them, why do you think they would be on NA? To play with you? To troll you? Trust me, the world is bigger than your experience.

Slashinghardest

02-28-2013

Brazilian players play on NA servers be the BR server blatantly sucks.

iSneak

02-28-2013

Course the world is bigger than me, and I said, I didn't want my statement to sound to overtly racist.

But the fact of the matter is, 99% of the games I have lost have have been due to those players DCing or ruining team comp in ranked play. It's not fun, and it rather annoying.
And no I don't think that anyone is coming to the NA servers with the agenda of trolling. But that is how me and tons of other players feel when a player refuses to communicate/DCs.

Slashinghardest

02-28-2013

I highly doubt you have a 99% win rate if there is no spanish player in your games. Also looking at your match history you die a lot. try getting better at things you are lacking in which from your scores it seems to be CS and positioning.

EDIT: and the team comps in your losses isn't unwinnable.

JonathanDW

02-28-2013

Maybe people are tired of being "Made out to be" something before the game starts that they dont want to even try XD. You cant hide the widespread hate this comunity has build. I agree that people that don't speak english are an infringement to team comunication but most of the time in my opinion they do fine.

On the other side, I entered a lobby and started some small talk. Somebody asked if anyone spoke portuguese and I answered back in portuguese... That in itself got us BOTH cursed out O.o

So everyone is slightly wrong with how we treat other people, (Including myself) but we need to calm down, remember that being intollerent does NOT help at all, and that its a game and that getting upset is only ruining it for ourselfs XD

Vert Saga

02-28-2013

Thread about spanish speaking/ Brazilian players Nš 193470329857657
Come on guys, stop this bull**** and do some efforts like this bro called Elsabet !

NA Servers have no rules about world wide connections...soooo stop this *****ing

SunKist Sudafed

02-28-2013

Br/Mexican.. get out.. please.. in my experience nothing but trolls. Infact.. all troll.. gtfo please