Do leaves ever go away?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreinas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2011

Y'know...When I first started playing I left quite a bit. I just didn't think about it. Now, I hardly ever quit, and when I do it's through no fault of my own.

For example-
Playing off an aircard during a road trip today
Hit a dead zone in the mountains
Got back to find a leave/defeat.

And i'd really like a way to take off the "blackmarks" because...well it just doesn't look good.

Attila the LOL

04-24-2011

Pretty sure they're there for life. You earn 'em, you wear 'em, regardless of the circumstances. It's not debilitating, just a little embarrassing sometimes. Oh well, what can you do, eh?

Lizto

04-24-2011

Leaves will disappear after theyre under a certain % of games played, I believe. I dont know the numbers, but I can tell you that I used to have the leaves so that people could see but not anymore, it does always remind me of the number of games Ive left after each match, however nobody can see that as it doesnt show anymore.

So yeah, just keep playing ;D

qwergjy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2011

Just play enough games so that leaves will be only like 0.5% of your total games.

urmamasllama

04-24-2011

i had 2 leaves before season one but now you can't see them unless you go look at my profile so maybe when season two comes they will do the same thing

malphismia

04-24-2011

Yeah they don't show if they're a low enough % of your total games.

I hope leaves don't get erased after season 2, then we won't know those ppl with 200 leaves that get a free slate.

ETamir

04-24-2011

i say riot should implement something like leaver buff... That will grant leaver's team-mates AD AP increase like baron do... to help even the scales a bit... it's nearly impossible to win when sum1 in your team leaves...

Aikimiller

04-25-2011

Leaves fall off the trees in autumn, but always grow back in the spring. Unless it's a pine tree, then it gets complicated...

I would support switching to a percentage based leave display- that would sort of reward consistent non-leaving and show a bit better picture.

Redtah

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreinas View Post
Y'know...When I first started playing I left quite a bit. I just didn't think about it. Now, I hardly ever quit, and when I do it's through no fault of my own.

For example-
Playing off an aircard during a road trip today
Hit a dead zone in the mountains
Got back to find a leave/defeat.

And i'd really like a way to take off the "blackmarks" because...well it just doesn't look good.
If your playing on an air card or somewhere where you could very easily lose connection you probably shouldn't play. Saying its not your fault is a lie.

LilDipper

04-25-2011

You were stupid enough to play while traveling and using an Air Card. You darn well knew that you could lose your connection at any time, and therefore, it is 100% your fault that you got the leave/loss.

Next time don't play a game unless you are on a stable, reliable connection.