when did it become the LEAGUEofLOSERS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

im srsly readying myself to quit this game cause the sheer amount of sad pathetic people who need to troll you and bring the team down just to make themselves feel like a big man,

can someone please redirect me to how to get decent caring teamates in solo queues!

Skull Kid239

Master Recruiter

02-28-2013

Thanks to riots new update, you can insta mute everybody in the game and you'll still see their pings. tell your team a head of time and ask them to ping for you, then just mute everyone.
no more trolls

another alternative is to pick singed. They can't troll you if they're too busy getting trolled.

bl00dlvst

02-28-2013

For Solo queue? Impossible! i have played this game since beta when I was still on SEA server. this game was fun then. NOW? it's becoming a game fro little kids to just f*** around in. where immature kids abuse a report system - they report for the hell of it just because they lost and need someone else to blame. Riot's match making system sucks. I have been in the series for promotion twice and then some player wants to troll, feed, afk, etc...so I lost.

And the Riot sets up the "Tribunal" where basically anyone can "vote" - including these immature little kids? Really? Why can't Riot setup a matchmaking system where it takes into account how frequent you leave games like HoN? Where players cannot join because their leave percentage is too high?

Courier of Winds

02-28-2013

Yeah game community is pretty bad. I switched in 2011 to Dota 2 but even there is vast amount of trolls
In any event, I can't stand playing LoL anymore just because of the players. Gameplay is good though.

UPfreely

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaFriedRice View Post
im srsly readying myself to quit this game cause the sheer amount of sad pathetic people who need to troll you and bring the team down just to make themselves feel like a big man,

can someone please redirect me to how to get decent caring teamates in solo queues!
when people bring negative attitudes to the game just like yours

Martyrofsand

03-01-2013

You know I always find this "to many trolls" mentality rather comical. You play 100s of games and people claim they get trolled and it's always the other people. At some point you think people might think "maybe it's me, I seem to be the only common factor in all these games."

Perhaps if you change your own attitude, things will get better for you.

CLG Uzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

If you're looking for a love story, read a book.

Nerdsinc

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post
You know I always find this "to many trolls" mentality rather comical. You play 100s of games and people claim they get trolled and it's always the other people. At some point you think people might think "maybe it's me, I seem to be the only common factor in all these games."

Perhaps if you change your own attitude, things will get better for you.
This.

Or your elo is 2.

Whenever I get into a game, I keep up a persistent and happy attitude (in chat and usually IRL... UNLESS I'm playing with a friend), even if I'm raging to my premade friend over Skype about how horrible the random is. As long as you're nice and helpful to everyone, you'll be fine. I seldom get games with idiots in them...