Diana Lore Comic

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skaarrjj

02-28-2013

This is amazing.

TheMeta88

02-28-2013

A hell of a lot better than the lore we are currently getting from Riot. Great job dude. Riot take notes.

Please keep making these! They are excelent!

Vuther

02-28-2013

Gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmemoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KHDragonn

02-28-2013

Omg finish pleaaaaaaasssee D=

EDIT: Riot hire this person and make them finish >=O

Cuix

02-28-2013

Oh my god

HiddenHope

02-28-2013

Please finish, please, arghh.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-28-2013
4 of 11 Riot Posts

OH.

MY.

GOD.

You and I have talked before, you made the Leona and Diana shopping for swimwear image, right?! Also, you did a submission for the Digi-art contest too, correct? I. Love. Your. Work.

I cannot tell you how amazing I find this. Not just how beautiful your style is. Simultaneously playful but still so rich and serious when need be. I am blown away by how much care you've taken in creating this from an artistic standpoint and a story standpoint. You've NAILED. How we've felt about the story of Diana and Leona. You're putting the words that we haven't even yet been able to speak more about into images that make it feel like canon.

What can I possibly do to have you continue with this? My mouth is agape and I am stunned. (No pun intended!) I can only beg that you might finish this, to show us how you feel the story pans out. I am extremely pleased and elated that you've found the story so compelling as to invest so much time and effort into this. I know that these pages were not finished in a number of days, this sort of quality takes a long while. I'm simply speechless. I made a face when I followed the link RiotPenguin sent to me was transfixed. My wife was worried for a moment when I yelled in surprise.

Any chance we can see a continuation?

EnigmaticShark

02-28-2013

Damn. This stuff is amazing

TartEater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-28-2013

this is just AMAZING I wish you would continue.

TheUltimate3

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
OH.

MY.

GOD.

You and I have talked before, you made the Leona and Diana shopping for swimwear image, right?! Also, you did a submission for the Digi-art contest too, correct? I. Love. Your. Work.

I cannot tell you how amazing I find this. Not just how beautiful your style is. Simultaneously playful but still so rich and serious when need be. I am blown away by how much care you've taken in creating this from an artistic standpoint and a story standpoint. You've NAILED. How we've felt about the story of Diana and Leona. You're putting the words that we haven't even yet been able to speak more about into images that make it feel like canon.

What can I possibly do to have you continue with this? My mouth is agape and I am stunned. (No pun intended!) I can only beg that you might finish this, to show us how you feel the story pans out. I am extremely pleased and elated that you've found the story so compelling as to invest so much time and effort into this. I know that these pages were not finished in a number of days, this sort of quality takes a long while. I'm simply speechless. I made a face when I followed the link RiotPenguin sent to me was transfixed. My wife was worried for a moment when I yelled in surprise.

Any chance we can see a continuation?
Explanation please.

12345612 ... 19