Patch 3.03 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Why does shatter only scale with armor and not magic resist as well? Doesn't encourage only one way to play Taric even when going against AP champs making armor completely useless?

Tazimuss

03-14-2013

You took the champ with the highest win % in LoL, and BUFFED him....meanwhile.....Blitzcrank and Amumu STILL retain their outrageous initiates, tankyness, and power......WTF???

Have a nice day.

Gwellaouen

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtmsg View Post
I cannot thank you enough for those nerfs to Garen and Xin. I even liked the post... and I rarely do that! >
For Xin, it was inevitable. He was clearly too strong. I remember to own everyone in a particular game - a long time ago - by not moving a lot.

Good patch.

Thank you Riot

Oki12345

03-14-2013

Sona passive will go off when attacking wards!

SereneKiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Why does Vi get a cd in the first place for interruption? If I'm Fiddle or Karth, or Nunu, if my ult gets blown, it's over (granted, Nunu's will do some damage). Why would Vi get a better advantage on a short cd (in comparison) than mine? That doesn't seem right.

vVv Sumowning

03-15-2013

Xin nerf, and useless Darius 'nerf'.. it's not the ulti, it's Darius his survivability that's not right.
High damage, even when hardly killable with only defense items.
Not a bad patch, but can be better.

Splortched

03-16-2013

Seriously, my late game is so thrown off that she's unplayable until you buff her in the next patch. Thanks for ruining my favorite champ AGAIN and breaking several of your favorites like Darius and Tryndamere.

Does Riot even know how to properly balance their characters? It doesn't seem like it.

Splortched

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SereneKiller View Post
Why does Vi get a cd in the first place for interruption? If I'm Fiddle or Karth, or Nunu, if my ult gets blown, it's over (granted, Nunu's will do some damage). Why would Vi get a better advantage on a short cd (in comparison) than mine? That doesn't seem right.
If her Vault Breaker gets interupted, that's pretty much it. With her low damage output now she's either dead because she can't get away or she lost the kill because she just can't put out enough damage to get the kill.

Splortched

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazimuss View Post
You took the champ with the highest win % in LoL, and BUFFED him....meanwhile.....Blitzcrank and Amumu STILL retain their outrageous initiates, tankyness, and power......WTF???

Have a nice day.
Meanwhile champs that could counter them just got severely nerfed, like Vi and Kayle.

Splortched

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden411 View Post
Hardly any of the champ or item changes seemed beneficial.
This.