Patch 3.03 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuigiKnight

03-10-2013

blade of the ruined king is an OP item because it its still pritty hight damage, its attack speed, AND lifesteal PLUS that uneque pasave to slay tanks and heal slow/speed up active AM I WRONG HERE???

LuigiKnight

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitan Rick View Post
so on taric, they basically took all his strengths and made them item dependent, scaling off the amt of armour and mana he can get...., a suppor that now requires lots of items to be good, that makes sense, wheres he gonna get the gold to do that? solo top tarics coming.

taric= no good now still helpfull but un balanced

Every Human

03-10-2013

Ok so i play Vi in top lane and i have to say, the nerf on vault breaker really destroys her utility with escaping, as vi i often escape from ganks by using vault breaker to either distance myself from enemy units or hop walls to escape ganks, however with the new cool down when interupted, you lose all hope of escape when trying to provide distance i wnd up getting hit and end up dead because of it. you dont need to change the mana refund bit but the recharge timer is really really inconvienient

barefootwarrior3

03-10-2013

Can someone please tell me why darius got this nerf? He was already risky to pick and usually gets counter really hard. Now that his ult is nerf, it will be hard for him to regain lane if he is losing. He is weaker than most bruisers in 1v1 especially during late game. Not only is he slow, his attack speed is slow, and he has really long cool down for his skills. Darius is officially low tier now. Thanks Riot.

Soleam

03-11-2013

No love for karma!

Ether3al

03-11-2013

Wow, applying an attack speed debuff to normal slows has wrecked A LOT of champs. Kayle was nerfed this patch hard, and now anyone with a simple slow counters her ridiculously. Not just Kayle but any ad champ that relies on attack speed for damage output. Not a viable pick anymore. Gj drastically changing the landscape in solo que guys. Now we'll see even more of the same exact champs picked and no unique champion selection.

sweety blood

03-12-2013

Is it possible to change the passive on-attack effects so they’re no longer consumed when attacking wards on SONA? It's really anoying to not attack a ward because you want keep your passive for harrass.

GwSxKhaos

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootwarrior3 View Post
Can someone please tell me why darius got this nerf? He was already risky to pick and usually gets counter really hard. Now that his ult is nerf, it will be hard for him to regain lane if he is losing. He is weaker than most bruisers in 1v1 especially during late game. Not only is he slow, his attack speed is slow, and he has really long cool down for his skills. Darius is officially low tier now. Thanks Riot.
you can increase his attack speed with runes and masteries but i agree why the nerf? I play as Darius and the key to us winning or me doing well is my ulti in team fights now that i have to wait 12 sec really puts a damper on scoring kills and maybe even wins. I can understand maybe 5 seconds after getting a kill before getting another one but 12 too much. Way to screw up Riot.

IcedintaryP

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwSxKhaos View Post
you can increase his attack speed with runes and masteries but i agree why the nerf? I play as Darius and the key to us winning or me doing well is my ulti in team fights now that i have to wait 12 sec really puts a damper on scoring kills and maybe even wins. I can understand maybe 5 seconds after getting a kill before getting another one but 12 too much. Way to screw up Riot.
I think they meant you can use his ulti again within the next 12 seconds if you had killed the target with your ulti. You don't have to wait 12 seconds to use it again. After 12 seconds it goes on cooldown.

txtmsg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

I cannot thank you enough for those nerfs to Garen and Xin. I even liked the post... and I rarely do that! >