Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.03 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grifdog96

02-28-2013

omfg reduce teemo already noone like that champ hes way to op, i say instead of the poison hitting every hit its like they has to press a button and its only once not all the time

links23

02-28-2013

Darius is trash tier now GJ Riot. Thank for making all the QQing noobs happy

Organ Seller

02-28-2013

Aw man, the Darius ult. I still feel like new players are going to complain about him. That nerf just makes Darius players less likely to kill steal from their allies, and make it easier for a jungler to gank him after he kills the opposing character and sits in lane longer than 12 seconds.

I am glad they tinkered with Darius anyways, cause he'll feel kind of fresh when I play him the next time. Cool imo when they nerf or buff a champion you play at least once a week it just feels like a new champion all over again.

GlitchZero

02-28-2013

WHERE IS THE CAITLYN ULT FIX?!

****, so annoying that it casts but does no damage, and you're stuck with a full cooldown.

Cavalfou

02-28-2013

dat xpeke nerf

xMysteryx

02-28-2013

Good patch. Now riot will you please start buffing/reworking champions that need it instead of just nerfing. And yeah with the Vi/xin/hec nerfs major J4 junglers incoming

Jungle Rammus

02-28-2013

And still no Rammus buffs.... Why do you Hate Rammus so much Riot.... first you create a health stacking meta by introducing the new a.pen / M.pen formulas as well as remake black cleaver to destroy armor... and then you make armor more expensive..... Please I beg you do something... I started league 5 months ago and I have loved Rammus since ( day 10 ? ). The only time I ever have luck with Rammus is when the enemy team either goes 100% AD or they allow me to get early kills.. ( which results in my lanes deprived of kills )

All Rammus really needs is a little work on his "W"

Clearing the jungle at the moment is just god awful and for a champion whos only real role is the jungle.. is just wrong.

스르륵

02-28-2013

Quote:
Organ Seller:
Aw man, the Darius ult. I still feel like new players are going to complain about him. That nerf just makes Darius players less likely to kill steal from their allies, and make it easier for a jungler to gank him after he kills the opposing character and sits in lane longer than 12 seconds.

I am glad they tinkered with Darius anyways, cause he'll feel kind of fresh when I play him the next time. Cool imo when they nerf or buff a champion you play at least once a week it just feels like a new champion all over again.

classic noob QQ about "kill steal"

there is no such thing as a stolen kill.

it is either a kill or not.

Skylark001

02-28-2013

wow suprise suprise whats this the 5th straight nerf to amumu... just remove all dmg from his ult for a while so he's removed fromt he ban list.... free up a spot.

Trustful

02-28-2013

League of Legends Balance changes : ran by monkeys.