Patch 3.03 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lv1 Facecheck GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

I just read the term "excess power from Kayle's kit".
The sheer lunacy of those words being together damn near gave me an aneurysm.

somedude1234

03-04-2013

MY DARIUS NOOOOOOOOOOOO

R.I.P. My pentakills with darius

Ebertine

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litoman7 View Post
Nidalee
These changes clarify Cougar formís intended strengths of high damage and high mobility rather than durability.
No longer gains Magic Resist per level
Swipe
Ability Power ratio increased 0.6 from 0.4
Aspect of the Cougar
No longer grants bonus Armor or Magic Resist

What makes me mad here is she doesn't gain that extra armor and mr anymore.
She needs that because when you're in cougar you're not ranged so people can
now do more damage when you're in cougar.
Idk I just really don't like this

This guy hit it on the nose. By removing MR per level and her ARM and MR passive cougar abilities, you've essentially further cemented Nidalee to "throwing spears all day". If you wanted to see Nidalee engage players more often in cougar form, make the MR and ARM passive available only in cougar form, and maybe give its passive a small buff.

CrG Sasquatch

03-05-2013

I have noticed since the patch that Tryndamere's spin ability does not hit all enemies he spins into. As far as i can see it hits random enemies and i havnt been able to push, harass, or initiate as well since this bug has arisen. I wanted to bring this to your attention so it could be fixed asap.

RobotDCLXVI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJaysman View Post
I'm not sure if I'm the only one wondering about this, but why aren't jayce and elise having their armor and magic resist bonuses from melee forms being taken away like nidalee's is? they both have melee and ranged forms like nidalee, yet they retain their armor and magic resist bonus while nidalee loses hers. I'm just wondering why you chose to do this.
More upvotes for this guy.

Cletus McGee

03-05-2013

Still forgot to fix Garen's Judgment
it still deals damage every half second instead of every second.

oOLikeADragonOo

03-05-2013

Awww... That nidalee nerf AD NID was my favorite

ernern123

03-05-2013

the nidalee nerf is BS!

Ebonril

03-05-2013

When are you going to stop digging up reasons to nerf Xin? I've been a dedicated Xin player since his launch and he has got to be the most constantly arbitrarily nerfed champion in existence, Lol. I can understand some of the issues but his ult was drastically over nerfed. No reason for that. Trying to balance any champion due to one specific build is ludicrous. A champ that builds all defensive is too survivable? err..duh. Start balancing the builds and not the champs. Put in class-based incremental returns for item sets if they worry you that much. i.e. assasins building more than 2 defensive items get diminishing returns or something. Just find a way to balance the gear to suit your tunnel-visioned concept of what they 'should' be instead of constantly nerfing/buffing baselines. Xin is already so limited on viability as it is. His burst is ALL he has then cooldown and try to live through the inevitable focus of universal spite. At least buff the defensive aspects of his ult and/or lower cd to compensate. And while you're at it fix his ultimate so it doesn't break auto-acquire and target lock. Sick of ulting and standing there like a moron cause he can't attack anything for a few seconds.

DistanciaAmigo

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Please help me and my mate finished a game in 20mins then after , the stats didnt come up and i relogged to see but it doesnt show any and when i logged in it says reconnect to the game because i left and when i reconnect nothing happens -..-