Patch 3.03 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bitohoney23

03-03-2013

PLEASE fix the darius SUPER nerf he wasnt op people just didnt know how to play against him i main darius and there has been plenty of times when im shut down top lane or during team fights its not fair that because people cant beat a champ they always scream op op!! so they nerf them darius's ult on CD is murder and heartbreak to a darius player i used to log a few games of LOL every day but now i jsut log on here hoping for you to fix your biggest mistake.

Big B1rd 47

03-03-2013

I find it funny they say they want bligewater cutlass to be used more, but they nerfed everything about it except for adding range on the active (which they nerfed on dmg and cd anyway) and a whopping 2% lifesteal. Bravo. xD

sandwhich island

03-03-2013

why did you nerf garen??? he was already where he needed to be. if anything you needed to buff him since he cant hold his own on a 2v1 top lane like other champs can. noobs argue that hes OP . he isn't. they just need to learn how to play .countering him is so easy.

wogboi93

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Taric top, op

Henry Bogard

03-03-2013

Return kayle!

Henry Bogard

03-03-2013

Return kayle´s power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she wasn´t even op... she was average... just skilled players took advantage of her real powers... so it was pretty fair... now please, it makes just NO SENSE RIOT RETURN HER TO ME! you even nerfed now guinsoos, nashors, and hextech... those were basic items on her build... i demand you to re-think about it...

Henry Bogard

03-03-2013

why kayle? why my main?... just WHY!?

Esobe

03-03-2013

Karma who? I've been waiting for MONTHS.

Esobe

03-03-2013

p.s. - maybe I'm missing it.. but a "search thread" option would be nice.. so I don't have to ctrl+F "Karma" all of 89 pages to find others who share my feelings.

And, after doing so.. does it not strike you (@Riot) as.. sad/unfortunate when the bandwagon claim to the nerf of a champ is "Karma status" ?

And is it true that Karma is the ONLY champ not on the free champion rotation? Is it because she's "too difficult" or "not viable" ? That's a rhetorical question.

Von Radish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

I dont agree with your attack speed buffs on adcs and nerfing items like lizard. Also Darius needs to get a ult rework not cooldown addjustment