Patch 3.03 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grey Verve

03-01-2013

This is a very cool patch! The ping helps communication without typing, the health bar and target ping aesthetics looks very up to date and I can see the new ticks on the health bar very clearly and it really helps to gauge current health!

Haven't tried the new Ruined King, but about to! Warwick will be pleased.

seppydog77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

only one second increase on xin dash... rlly riot? really? that's all you could do? one ****ing second? hope u realize his slow makes that 1 extra second not matter. ur still gonna be in his range since ur slowed and then boom. another dash. increse the cd on his e more or just take away the 1 second cd reduction from his q.

WesleySide

03-01-2013

Nerfed the wrong champs -.-

FatPandaQc

03-01-2013

the new system of ping is cool but is hard to be quick and select the good ping...

RadiantSkieZz

03-01-2013

Hi. can you please buff Renekton's stun to 5 seconds. Everyone always runs away after i stun them when i really just want them to be dead. and while were at it can you get rid of all stealth from the game? i dont like spending extra money for pink wards. Also Baron hurts so can we nerf him. Well, i think that's it oh wait Nerf Irelia or give her some dam boobs already. Also Kayle, the new girl with the boy name and the bird, and that sun girl that has too many stuns thank you.

Creeper in a Van

03-01-2013

RIP AD bruiser nid. And I spent my money on a skin for her.

Salyir

03-01-2013

I was really hoping that you guys would fix the adobe air debug launcher crashes with this patch. Alas, it seems it will never be fixed.

zzuit

03-01-2013

tristana buff

Twystded

03-01-2013

DISLIKE toy nerfed kayle way to hard

Sareth201

03-01-2013

Thanks for ruining support Riot. "This champion is doing well, lets **** his day!". Give the poke/heal champions 10 Armor and think they are viable. Taric support is supposed to be a tank that trades mass CC for high sustain? Yea **** that lets get rid of that ****, and give him dmg. Supports love dmg. Blitzcrank is OP? Mkay, well we'll just **** his mana all day. 2 pulls in lane ftw . As if Support wasn't already the hardest role in League, all you see these days are kill lane bot because Riot ****s on the support champs and makes them unviable.