Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.03 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Míley Dyrus

02-28-2013

Quote:
Sabortoothsloth:
Do not like this patch, they seriously nerfed all said items only b/c of the popularity from the pros at lcs, while the rest of the us, the majority of players here get screwed over... GG.

Taric, Xin, Tryndamere, and Amumu had some of the highest winrates in the game at all levels of play. Of all the patches I've seen recently, these are probably the most tailor-made to the general public.

Slayer of Noobs

02-28-2013

K thanks riot refunding darius and xin now. Both their Ultimate's suck now I gotta find a replacement for when I play top. Cool.

Deveyes

02-28-2013

Suk it xin zhao!! Suk ittt!

Xd

Jamochawoke

02-28-2013

Oh Kayle...

Good night sweet princess :*(

joelthetrolls

02-28-2013

A buff for Rengar, (especially his jungle) would be good but i guess this patch is ok :/

popeyepoop1

02-28-2013

Why no Nami buffs

JuAnPy

02-28-2013

No even a little coment about the HUGE problem of ati 7xxx AMD WITH CRASH WHILE IN GAME ??
NO ?? REALLY ??? REAAALLY ??????????

Firefly Captain

02-28-2013

Xin nerf Vi nerf Amumu nerf. time to jungle J4 :P

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

02-28-2013

So riot is your new business policy to listen to what your players have to say and do the opposite of it?

Because that is what this looks like.

Kaito Senpai

02-28-2013

The Kayle Reckoning nerf is a bit of a let down but us Kayle players will manage. The extra slow percentage is pretty good though. Extra Kiting is always a plus.