Patch 3.03 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lundivar

03-01-2013

Buffs or nerfs are fine, only thing I would ask is to space them out more between patches please. This would give more time to accumulate enough IP and practice to change from the champions who do get hit heavily by the nerfs as is the case in this patch.

RattleGore

03-01-2013

I don't mind the change for Darius, but 12 seconds seems a tad too long for team fights, especially since it isn't affect by CDR. Maybe having the killing blow cool down scale to 12/10/8seconds, sort of making it to be one tenth of the ultimate's base cool down per rank would be nice. Or just have it affected by CDR, but if that was the case people would just stack CDR on Darius now wouldn't they?

Ferreira Pedro

03-01-2013

I have a question.
About Kayle, when it says Q ''Now applies a stack of Holy Fervor to the target'', what exactly does that mean?

ESL OvenRash

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reist Tungrad View Post
I don't mind the change for Darius, but 12 seconds seems a tad too long for team fights, especially since it isn't affect by CDR. Maybe having the killing blow cool down scale to 12/10/8seconds, sort of making it to be one tenth of the ultimate's base cool down per rank would be nice. Or just have it affected by CDR, but if that was the case people would just stack CDR on Darius now wouldn't they?
You're misreading. He has 12 seconds to cast it as much as he wants before it goes on cd, provided he's getting killing blows.

ESL OvenRash

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreira Pedro View Post
I have a question.
About Kayle, when it says Q ''Now applies a stack of Holy Fervor to the target'', what exactly does that mean?
Holy fervor is her passive, an armor/MR shred.

Sisuwolf

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderzinmw View Post
every other 2 form champion get something on their ult at lv 1 (jayce gets armor/res and elise gets spiders), but nidalee, that used to get armor at lv 6 (yes, she doesn't get her ult at lv 1 like everyone else), doesn't even get resistance anymore, well done Riot, well done, looks like you know how to fix what isn't broken in the right way.
Did you forget that she is picked or banned in nearly every LCS game? Clearly it was for a reason. Before nerfs she was stronger than so many others champs. This doesn't make her UP, it just makes her less OP.

AngryGyarados

03-01-2013

[QUOTE=Morello;35124657][youtube]yeH8HzGi3sc[/youtube]

Darius

These changes reduce Darius’ ability to snowball during the laning phase while preserving his multi-kill chains of Noxian Guillotine in team fights.
  • Noxian Guillotine
    • When Noxian Guillotine kills the target, it can be recast within the next 12 seconds. This can occur multiple times in succession
    • Cooldown adjusted to 120/100/80 seconds from 100 at all ranks

Vi
These changes reduce her early jungle presence by slowing down her clearing speed. We reintroduced counterplay to Vault Breaker by rewarding opponents for interrupting her while she is charging up.
  • Base Attack Damage reduced to 54 from 58
  • Vault Breaker
    • Vault Breaker now goes on a 3 second cooldown and refunds 50% of the Mana cost when interrupted instead of fully refreshing the cooldown and refunding 100% of the Mana cost
  • Denting Blows
    • Damage reduced to 4/5.5/7/8.5/10% of maximum Health from 6/7/8/9/10%

Xin Zhao
These changes reduce Xin Zhao’s ability to stick to his target in early engagements and reduce his burst damage especially when building purely defensive items.

[LIST][*]Audacious Charge
  • Damage reduced to 70/105/140/175/210 from 70/110/150/190/230
  • Cooldown increased to 14/13/12/11/10 seconds from 13/12/11/10/9
[*]Crescent Sweep
  • Base damage reduced to 75/175/275 from 125/225/325
  • Cooldown increased to 120/110/100 seconds from 100/90/80

• Warmog's Armor
    • Passive Health Regen reduced to 1% of maximum Health per 5 seconds from 1.5%

[//QUOTE]

Oh wow Morello, you really outdid yourself this time. You once again have smashed a bottle over the heads of some of my beloved champs, Amumu, Kayle and Xin Zhao. And oh look, you nerfed Warmog's with no rhyme or reason to it. Vi got respectably balanced, but that was just a sudden moment of semi-brilliance when a few neurons actually connected in your brain.

Oh yeah, about that Darius "nerf"? I thought it was the most ridiculous idea for a change ever, and that includes the 6% attack speed boost on Ezreal a while back. Casting an ulti again in the next 12 seconds? People die much faster than that in team fights, so he'll still dunk-steal kills while being outrageously overpowered. Don't think I don't know that you're a Darius player.

P.S. Thanks for the nerfs, NFST.

Neurok

03-01-2013

ty

ThreatofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

I got a new idea for wards, Cause sometimes I lose track on how many sightstone wards I have used. You should change the color of the sightstone wards at least on the mini map so everyone can tell how many are used already.

ESL OvenRash

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisuwolf View Post
Did you forget that she is picked or banned in nearly every LCS game? Clearly it was for a reason. Before nerfs she was stronger than so many others champs. This doesn't make her UP, it just makes her less OP.
That being said, I'm not sure that the removal of her MR per level was necessary. The removal of the bonus resists from her cougar form is fine, but being made overall more squishy as a champion, I'm not sure it gives players the incentive to dive into the middle of a fight.