Patch 3.03 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaxxe

03-01-2013

Nice overall I like these changes.

zippofan

03-01-2013

http://youtu.be/P3ALwKeSEYs

Thx Riot

Nxf7

03-01-2013

I'd like a proper explanation of the cement truck that just rolled over Hecarim.

Quote:
"These changes make Hecarim’s durability more consistent by smoothing out his early game jungle clear..."
How does a flat 20% heal help his jungle clear when there's a healing cap which is either reached or almost reached even without this "buff"? And a 20 second cooldown clearly isn't helping his early game.

Hecarim's a high risk, high reward jungler (poor early game, strong late) and yet you increased the risk and lowered the reward. Thanks?

AjesN7

03-01-2013

so, now garen is unplayable... warmog's armor nerfed, less heal from his passive, less armor and magic resist.... ok, now he is totally useless against almost everyone

nice touch to ashe and tristana btw...

BloodReam

03-01-2013

eh typical patch

Ninjafire72

03-01-2013

I actually kinda like the taric changes... They don't really seem to be a nerf of any sort.
I mean his w has reduced mana costs, and retains the self-armor bonus that made him tanky early game. I don't see how that is a nerf.

I like the aa buff as well. I always felt taric's aa did no damage at all; during teamfights I'd always just E -> R -> W then run around waiting for my CDs. Didn't even bother attacking. With this change I can actually contirbute some damage by stacking mana.

Lord Xantosh

03-01-2013

there is only one thing i would request for the next patch make it an option to detach cone shape abilities, for instance nothing worse then on annie, your auto attack is further range then your Incinerate, so you have to click to move that extra 5 feet instead of just being able to activate your ability and she moves to where you want it cast!

DreadKnyte

03-01-2013

Kayle Reckoning nerf, really? Her damage application procced by the slowing of Q was a needed concept to burst anything. You try beating a Garen, or anybody top lane without it. I could see a damage reduction, but don't nerf her kit.

The Fatherland

03-01-2013

looking forward to trying out the new Blade of the ruined king on Irelia

GlitchZero

03-01-2013

Just a heads up, for those of you that haven't downloaded the patch yet (servers aren't up yet but patch is downloadable) Quinn files are appearing, so it seems pretty likely she's included in this.