Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.03 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stevıe

02-28-2013

did they not fix liandry's and the non-reapplication of the burn?

Kawaiido

02-28-2013

Weak Janna "buffs" and Amumu gets a joke nerf...typical.

Helios0117

02-28-2013

darius didn't need a nerf, too many people crying about that. What you need to do is nerf akali, a couple kills and she goes on a rampage. Zeds Q and E should both have buffs not just Q and R should have a base damage

DragonsEyeG

02-28-2013

WoW! i was really happy and excited when i saw the improved ping system, thought that riot had done something great and amazing. This attitude was quickly changed when i see that all riot knows how to really go is rerf champions because they feel they are too strong. like Xin, hey you know that assassin.. lets nerf him so he can't do his job anymore just because if you build him tanky, the other team has to counter build him. Wow... just wow riot, you freaking suck at balance because all you do is nerf things that don't need to be nerfed.

StratsOfFear

02-28-2013

Quote:
japra333:
How about fixing Darius' pull? I've been out of range from its pull and I'll be farther then an ally, and still get pulled. The range on it is broken as hell.

Or... You were in range, and got pulled by it like you should have been. I don't know how many times I have played Darius and missed pulls that are most definitely IN the pull range. (I also took the liberty of spell checking you.)

Ralise

02-28-2013

Not sure how I feel about the changes on Nidalee... Guess I'll see when I play her again.

luaca95

02-28-2013

when start the patch????

Arcane Azmadi

02-28-2013

Some good changes, but by GOD some really DUMB ones. It's the reasoning you go out of your way to explain in the video (WHICH IS COMPLETELY NONSENSICAL AND DOESN'T WORK!) that bothers me here:

Quote:
Morello:

Nidalee
These changes clarify Cougar form’s intended strengths of high damage and high mobility rather than durability.

[*]No longer gains Magic Resist per level

[*]Swipe[*]Ability Power ratio increased 0.6 from 0.4

[*]Aspect of the Cougar
[*]No longer grants bonus Armor or Magic Resist

"We buffed the AP ratio on Swipe to encourage AP Nidalee to jump in to do damage rather than just stand back and chuck spears." This is DESPITE nerfing the tankiness of her cougar form (since AP Nidalee was typically glass cannon and RELIED on those free stats to fight in cougar form) and DESPITE not nerfing her javelins in any way. So AP Nidalee players are now LESS likely to leap into combat in cougar form rather than more, because they're more likely to DIE! So she'll just sit back chucking spears!

Quote:
Morello:

Taric
These changes provide opponents with early lane counterplay to Taric by reducing the amount of passive Armor granted by Shatter. In return, Taric is gaining meaningful ways to potentially scale into the later game, new itemization options and better ability to engage his opponents at close range.
[/I]
[*]Base Attack Damage reduced to 57 from 62[*]Gemcraft - Remade
[*]Taric's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to 2% of his maximum Mana; this bonus damage is doubled against champions

[*]Shatter
[*]Passive Armor aura adjusted to 12% of Taric's Armor from 10/15/20/25/30 (Taric's self-Armor bonus remains 10/15/20/25/30)[*]Active damage now additionally scales with 30% of Taric's Armor[*]Mana cost reduced to 50 at all ranks from 50/60/70/80/90

[*]Dazzle
[*]Mana cost reduced to 75 from 95

"The change to his passive is meant to encourage him to wade into combat with his hammer swinging." Except you GUTTED his innate survivability so he's DAMNED if he's going to try and close to melee range for any reason other than to drop Radiance and Shatter on a stunned opponent before fleeing for his life (and it's not like Taric ever stacked heaps of mana anyway)! Now Taric is just going to sit back at a safe distance, throwing out the odd Dazzle. Or people are just going to try and play him as a solo lane bruiser instead. ANOTHER example of a change done for a specific reason having the OPPOSITE effect of the intended one!

Kwisatz Haderach

02-28-2013

Quote:
TheOnlyVv:
Makes sense...

Not like she has the highest range of any ADC late game with a 90% attack speed buff that lasts 7 seconds...

Not like that at all...

The weird thing is that it's not her AS that needs fixing...i mean she has a steroid as you said...it's her jump...the lag gets people killed all the time

bloodspiller1000

Recruiter

02-28-2013

Here lies darius' ult
20/5/12-3/1/13
may it rest in peace