Patch 3.03 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhero

02-28-2013

No Quinn?

AntiSkillshot

02-28-2013

Not liking that Kayle nerf...
Sorry but a 3% armor and mr removal vs a 10% damage amp... I'd take a hit to her slow vs removing her damage amp.

Also, "Battlefield control" doesn't work on a single target slow. No matter the duration, no matter how much MS it removes. Single target slows are only useful when fleeing from a single enemy, or chase a single enemy. Now, without her damage amp, she won't be able to make the ADC go "OH ****" like a Rengar or anyone else that can jump on them, and her Q's, pretty much, useless during a teamfight.

If her Q would apply more of her passive the higher the rank, I won't have much of a problem. Like, one stack at rank one, and five stacks at rank five.

Hell, flat out removing her slow is better than removing her damage amp.

zSc0tchz

02-28-2013

FFS, I just took the time to learn to play ad Nidalee and now they nerf her to make in completely nonviable. Was it really necessary?

wilhelm666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Riot, you nerf all the tanks, first with force of nature, and now, warmogs is like a ****... this game is getting bored, new champs all the time, but its like you wanna see people playin only ap an for a few minutes... please, make a come back to old times, miss when you can build a real tank

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Fixed an issue that would cause some particles to be invisible for the duration of the match (ex: Nidalee spears, Dr. Mundo cleavers, Lux’s Lucent Singularity)
/dance party

Para

02-28-2013

Still no Quinn?

SoRahl

02-28-2013

riot u just **** up more and more as the season goes on

Lucky Zilean

02-28-2013

I don't usually comment on these, but I want to let you guys know I think this is a great patch. Should put a dent in league of warmogs, and I really like the ping changes. Keep up the good work!

japra333

02-28-2013

how about fixing Darius's pull i've been out of range from its pull and ill be father then a ally and still get pulled the range on it id broken as hell

Swaps

02-28-2013

lul